she loves you

Her P.O.V

Well right noe ziggy is singing on the top of his lungs because im lazy as fuck and dont want to get up. So hes singing "she loves you" in a cringy voice to get me annoyed enough to wake up.

I havent moved even though hes been doing this for 10 minutes so he picks me up and puts me in the cold water he had filled the tub with when I was still asleep because this has happened before "FUCK YOU ZIGGY."

He runs and i chase after him and i fake trip .

"My baby!" He runs to me and when he leans down i push him on the floor.

"No not my beautiful face!" He pushes me off gently and runs as fast as he can well I laugh.

"Ziggy come back!" He walks back to me.

"Yesss?"

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask knowing in like 5 minutes we would be board.

"The libery...?" He suggets un sure.

"Heck yes." I rush to get dressed and so does he. Since his album was out now we can blow all the cash we want.

We pratically run to the book store and i race to the space section and so does he. I hold up a picture book of Mars. "Do you want a picture book of your gome land my starman?"

"Yes I do my earthling." He boops my nose and gets the book. I just buy a pile of classic books that ive always wanted to read. He bough a stack of random books he found interesting.

Of course when we got home there wasnt any room on our book shelf.

"Lets buy a new one and build it together?" I suggest and he nods. We stack the books on out dresser and buy a un built book shelf and bring it home.

"Ok ziggy you get all the stuff out and im on getting hammers and shit."

I run into the garage and grab random tools and run back in.

"Lets build this thing!" We high five and get started. It took mabey 10 minutes. It was way easier than we thought.

"Well god, that was easy. Now the hard part. Lets put it in our room! So I'll go up the stairs and you go under me."

"Oh you know I love you being on top of me."

I blush and laugh "your horrible."

He grins and helps me carry it. And then I slipped....

The shelf falls right ontop of him snd we both scream and he hold the book shelf up until i fall into it and send us crashing down the stairs.

The everything goes black.

Ziggy P.O.V

I move the broken wood peices and see her limp body next to me. I check her pulse "ok shes just passed out. Im so glad martians are good with doctor stuff." I sigh and pick her up and lay her in bed. I kiss her forhesd softly and clean up the mess and since she was probably gonna feel horrible for dropping it I make a book shelf and wrap it in a bow.

About a hour after I was finished I hear whimpering.

I walk into our room to see her standing with only pants on looking at her beat up back.

"Lay down love I'll make it better." She takes her pants off to be more comfortable and lays on her stomach.

I grab massaging oil and sits next to her and massage her bruised back and whisper sweet things into her ear.

After the bruising goes down she gets dressed and brings the tiny shelf up and gives it to her "to-da!" She grins widely and hugs me after putting our books on it.

"Your so sweet!"