LIFE ON MARS?!

Ziggy P.O.V

"I think we should talk...." I sit up stait and look down not knowing how to put this and not sound crazy.

"When I was born... I was born on Mars. But then my parents sent me here to live with a human family." I say honestly.

"Ziggy I think he hit you to hard." She gives me a worried look and rubs my arm.

"Im telling the truth. Look. Were both use to crazy things happening. Just believe me." I beg.

Her P.O.V

I realize that hes never lied to me. He jokes around but doesnt mess with me with anything like this.

What if he is a alien. It would make sense. I mean hes the weirdest person ive met and he likes me so that has to mean he isnt from this planet.

Ziggy P.O.V

"Ziggy sre you messing with me." She frowns and sighs.

"I can show you. My orb. On mars it shows our emotions, so kiss me." She rolls her eyes clearly thinking I was messing with her just to get kissed. She leans forward and presses her lips to mine.

She pulls away to see my orb now a pink color. "See." She pokes it and I laugh.

"My boy friends a alien from mars!" She stares at the wall trying to think of something to say next.

"Is that why your so thin?" She leans her head on his shoulder and I wrap a arm around her.

"No, I just dont eat a lot." I sigh. I could slightly see my ribs.

"Please eat more." She whispers well kissing my jaw softly, worry filling her voice.

"I'll try. I get pains when I eat sometimes so I try not to and if I have to its not a lot."

"Mabey you should see a doctor."

"Ive never been to one. If they see my overly big heart and different lugs they will call NASA. And I'll get dragged for testing. I had a friend from mars and thats what he did to them." She tears up and holds onto me. "Hey whats wrong? Dont get upset."

"But what if someone finds out and they take you away Ziggy? I cant live without you. These past weeks are the happiest ive been." She sniffles and I try to calm her down witch was easy when I did it.

After a while she fell asleep with her head on my chest

She always worries. All the time. I didnt mind but sometimes I worry about the day she wont have me and that day will come.

 I didnt mind but sometimes I worry about the day she wont have me and that day will come