behind blue eyes

Her P.O.V

Today me and Ziggy decided to go to the mall. After thr grocery store I was slightly held back to go because there are more *cough cough* inappropriate stores, for him to go into.

And trust me he would buy everything and anything. I mean im not complaining but those things tend to get expensive and I think we should put money up for other things.

I dont think he understands that until his new album is out and selling that were on thin ice. He wasnt that big yet so its not like hes like the stones and can put out a album and have enough money to retire in two days.

We walk in and look around and I look next to me and hes already ran off and into one of... Those.. Stores. I run in after him and pause awkwardly as he grabs things and pays. He winks sexily well starting to carry the stuff over to me and throws it in the cart we got.

"Candy store next?" He suggests like a 5 year old.

I smirk "Mabey we shouldn't." He pouts and takes the stuff he bough "I quess you dont get to use these." He struts away. "Fine we can go to t-" he runs to the candy store and I laughs hard and shake my head. "That boy..." Im forced to run after him "damn he can run fast in heels..."

Bye the time I get to the candy place hes already bough up everything in the store "we're gonna be in dept by the time we leave here." I shake my head.

"Oh sush." He boops my nose and I shake my head and smile but then sigh and we go and pay.

Ziggy P.O.V

Oh no. The whole way home shes looked depressed. I know its something else than a couple weeks ago. I'll figure it out.

We get home and i go ahead and put everything away and throw away the plastic bags and see some thing shinny in the trash.

I reach for it and skin tone paint comes onto my hand. I ignore it and go into our room where she was.

"Thats weird, she always wears night gowns.."

I move next to her. She was sitting reading a random book off of my shelf.

"Hello baby." He kisses her cheek. She puts her book down and sits up.

"Hi zig-zog, whats up?" She rubs my chest and I smile and lean down and kiss her. "I'll never get over this feeling" we kiss for quite some time and I start un zipping my pants. She puts her hand on mine.

"Ziggy not now please." She whispers and I stop and narrow my eyes suspiciously. Shes never said no to this of all things. I wasnt gonna force her but still. We always want things at the same time. I dont know its weird. Its like our bodys just sense that we need it to show each other the love we both needed. I wasnt sure she was hiding something. But now I knew for sure something was going on.

"Strip." She looks worried as soon as I say it.

"N-No ziggy."

"Yes. Go wash the paint off of you."

Her P.O.V

"He knew. How do I tell him..."

"Who did it."

"I was walking home and Duke had followed me and beat me up pretty well when you were at work." I look down unable to look into his mismatched eyes.

"Im gonna best the living shit out of him. I should just go ahead and kill him. Go wash the paint off, now. The paint will infect open wounds now hurry please." He trys to remain calm for my sake.

I hang my head and get in the shower and wash the paint off. I loved Ziggy and I though I would tell him when my bruises and scars were healed more so I would be able to talk him out of it. Some of them were slightly swollen and had dried blood near them. Ziggy wouldnt not go beat him up now.

I walk out naked and he looks up and down my body and balls his fists and grabs his coat and keys and leaves.

I stand there blinking like a idiot. I couldnt do anything. He left so fast it was hard to process what just had happened... What if he gets hurt. Hes a thin man, he doesnt have muscles, he wasnt normal either. From what he has told me he gets hurt easily. He could get slapped and as long as its hard he will get bruised. His blood is different and easily builds up under the surface of his skin. Duke could easily kill him if he wanted to.

I had to do something.