time will crawl

Ziggy P.O.V

I woke up with her like always but this time it was different. It felt more than love rather than lust. This time we both felt passion in the air and a deeper meaning of the word "love." We didnt sleep all night if ya know what I mean. I just had to show her tonight more than ever what she meaned to me. Not rabbit fucking, like actually making love.

I grin cheekily and she strokes my hair.

"So love are we gonna eat or just lay here?"

"I dont feel like getting to get it so you go ahead." She says and smirks.

I shake my head. "Lazy." She laughs and nods.

"Yep you get this forever now." She teases.

"I know and I cant wait." I poke her and she flinches. I start poking her vigorously well she laughs her ass off.

She crawls on me and goes the same.

So there we were two grown naked people poking each other and laughing.

Finally after a while we lay next to each other after calming down.

"Ziggy, I love you so much." She strokes my cheek and stares into my eyes.

"I love you to you silly girl." I kiss her and hold her close to my chest.

I still couldn't believe this was my wife. This was the person I would be with till we got old and died.

I couldnt help but tear up. When I got to earth almost everyone teased me for being weird and the fact I was different. She saw me and immediately loved me. Even the people sho raised me needed some time to realise I was being me.

No one had ever been so kind to me before this woman.

Random song lyrics started coming to mind about songs that made me think of us and I start to randomly sing them out loud

"I was a stranger, you took me in."

"But all the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you"

By now she looks as if shes gonna cry and I keep going.

"I'll stick with you baby for a thousand years
Nothing's gonna touch you in these golden years"

"Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how"

"Out of all those kinds of people
You got a face with a view
I'm just an animal looking for a home and
Share the same space for a minute or two
And you love me till my heart stops
Love me till I'm dead."

She starts crying and smiled. I smirk and kiss her. "Your amazing you know?"

"Sush you silly boy."

We both laugh and I wipe her happy tears away. She was a gentle person and thats one reason I loved her so much.

She understood me better than I ever understood myself.