I'm Ziggy, Marry me?

Her P.O.V

I stand there not knowing what to do. That man was my soul mate. I run to Dukes house and run in "DUKE I MET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS AND HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!"

And so there we were. Me and my random guy friend flipping out about how I finally found someone.

"Whats his name?" Duke questions well sitting her down.

"Ziggy." His face falls.

"What..."

"Ziggy stardust like the singer." I pauses and realizes I just got a singers number and try to comprehend everything.

"I dont think this is a good idea. Ziggys a whore." Duke sighs and shakes his head slowly well prompting his feet up.

"You dont know that!" I gives him a sad look.

"Im sorry but its true, he has already been married and had a kid. Aperently they broke up because he cheated on her all the time." I looks down and grabs my bag and starts to walk out.

"Its not my fault its true!"

"God I wish i had supportive friends for once!"

I rushes home and sigh feeling utterly defeated and destroyed. And kicks some thing and yells at myself with pure anger witch I do a lot "EVERY PERSON YOU PICK ALWAYS HAS MESSED UP, EVERY DAMN PERSON, THIS WILL BE NO DIFFERENT PROBABLY!"  I sighs and sulks upstairs to my huge lonely room and lay in bed.

I turns her wrist to see ziggys number. And starts thinking.

"Fuck Duke, if I want to date him I will." I brings herself to call him and starts getting anxiety as the phone connection process continues.

I then hear his sweet smooth accent.

"Hello who is this?"

"Oh well you gave me your number yesterday."

"Hello, its great to hear from you!" I cant help but grin widely at his eagerness.

Ziggy P.O.V

"I never got your name what is it?"

"Oh im *inserts whatever name you want*." She says sweetly.

I smile at her name and keep repeating it in my head over and over again.

"Your name is lovely darling." I grin. "God even over the phone her voice is lovely. I want this young american."
(Reference, reference *wink wink*)

"Oh do you now?" She laughs.

My faces turns bright red "you heard that!?"

She laughs again. "Someone thinks outloud." She teases and I smirk.

"Oh sush. What are you doing?"

"Oh me? Im doing hand exercises so when I work it hurts less." I frown my eyebrows and slightly stroke the phone in my hand.

"Why would your hand hurt?"

"Oh I draw, so my hand hurts all the time." My heart stops and i grin madly.

"I paint!"

"Really?" I can hear that she holds back excitement witch was adorable to me.

"Yes! Ok so valentines day is tommarow and I dont have a date and so I was wondering if you want to come to dinner with me because I would love for you to accommodate me." I try not to stutter witch was slightly hard when im talking to her. I hold my breath in. "Please say yes, please say yes."

"I would love to!" I quickly exhale and feel a large wave of relief fill me. Having no plan if she had turned me down.

"Pick you up at 8?"

"Sure." I write down her adress and number and hang up after our goodbye. We both knew we wanted to talk for hours but couldn't. I felt empty as soon as the phone was down. As if just the sound of her young America voice and the though of her eyes made me complete.

I call Heroes, "Hi berlin boy."

"Hello ziggy. You sound.. Different..."

"Oh yeah ive met the love of my life and am freaking out." I say being completely honest.

"Want me to fly out there and stay with you. I wanna see this prettt lady."

"Im gonna marry this girl. Until the end of my life."

"Ziggy mabey you should wait. I mean angie just left a year ago." My heart breaks.

"Dont talk about that heroes. Zowie is my child and I love him but I cant ever see him. Shes a horrible person!" I try not to get mad at myself.

"This might end up like that zig's." I know hes being honest. And to be honest I hated it. I hated the feel of humans. But on my planet we always just tell each other what we want to hear. Thats one horrible thing about Mars.

"It wont. I know. Shes the one. No one has ever made me feel this way heroes." I almost yell.

"Ok ok i believe you. Now its early where I am so i gotta go to work, by alien whore."

"God you have a open relationship and your asoomed as a whore. Not my fault Angie slept around and wanted own."

"If she asked for a open relationship i would say no. Shes mine. And only mine. I already know it." I smile and look up at the black sky through my window. I didnt miss the redish orange planet to much. It was boaring there. And the girls were annoying and picked only because of looks.

I start feeling the beaten feeling again. And say to myself "im going on a date tommarow."

"Wait.... IM GOING ON A DATE TOMMAROW!"