where are we now?

Ziggy P.O.V

I couldnt help but mently yell for this baby to come out. I want my baby! We've talked about the baby and our future for month's.

She was now close to her due date and I couldnt help but always hug and kiss her snd her stomach as if it was the baby.

We went to the store to grab some things. She needed to be healthy right now. I wish she didnt have to walk and get swelled up ancles but she didnt want me to go alone.

She could be sick and puking and follow me to the end of the world. I laugh to myself a little and look at her as she looks at baby stuff and picks out a couple things that she may need that we didnt get already. We do things at the last minute as you can tell.

She sighs well walking and poked her stomach.

"Hey he'll come out soon, love." I wrap a arm around her and kiss her head well we walk. Suddenly I hear liquid and look around and she stops quickly and looks down.

"Ziggy..?"

"I think that noise was the rain it may have just go-"

"Ziggy!"

"Im serious rain is a very real t-

"Ziggy!"

"Im telling yo-"

"ZIGGY!"

"What Im sure its pouring ou-"

"ZIGGY STARDUST!"

"IM JUST SAYING THE NOISE WAS RAI-"

"MY WATER BROKE IN WALLMART."

"OH GOD, OH GOD."

I dont know what made me do it but I picked her up like she was a feather and ran to the car. I could hear her gasp but I drove at least 70 or 80 miles a hour and all the way home.

Her P.O.V

Im not ready for this. I though I was but im not. This is happening all so soon...

Its only like 17 or 18 or something like that chapters into our book why!  Why is this happening.

We go home and he fills up the tub with warn water and I get in it and he sits om the edge of the tub well I whimper and pant.

Ziggy P.O.V

"Love, you'll do great. Just relax and push." We couldn't have the baby in a hospital just in case they could take him away.

I hear her screams and crys and couldnt stand it. Seeing someone who you cared so much about to have a child with go through this was like a mans nightmare.

"I can't do this ziggy. I-I just can't." She sobs out.

"You can do anything you silly girl." I kiss her and she nods and pushes.

It lasted to long I dont even know. But finally he was born. Ziggy Mars stardust was born. I cut the cord and the baby crys. Like I said martians were good at doctor stuff. All aliens who come to earth have a guild that explains stuff like this. I take him out of the room and get him cleaned up and soon she walks out in a robe all cleaned up barely able to walk.

"Go sit on the couch your gonna hurt yourself." She goes and i bring little Ziggy to her and give him to her. He looked just like me but his eyes were brighter and a slightly darker color of blue.

She grinned and holds him close. This was new for both of us. And was rushed. But we will figure it out. I felt bad that because it was a alien baby it came sooner than humans do. He can at 7 months. She should have had more time to prepare.

She moves so she was in my lap with my chin resting on her shoulder well we looked down at the baby. He had s lot of hair on his head for a new born. Probably because alien men on my planet all have long hair.

We didn't worrie about if he had our organs. We didn't want to. We wanted to enjoy it.

Here we were. My wife and my adorable son. What else could I ask for in life? I like how you can meet someone and they can change your life in the blink of a eye.