the return of the thin white duke

Ziggy P.O.V

I wske up to a great pounding at the front door. It was 3 am and i only got home from work 2 hours ago. Yes I do work late.

She didnt mind. She would wait up for me and kiss me goodnight then sleep with me. I had finally convinced her to quit her job and stay home with me. I went to work 3 days and week.

I go to the door and open it snd its duke. Who meets me to a punch right on my nose as the smell of alcohol fills my nostrils and blood.

"Thats what you get for stealing her from me!" He yells and kicks me in the gut well wearing hard leather boots.

"She wasnt yours to begin with!"

"She was."

"Like she would go for a guy who does drugs every day!" He grabs my coller and bangs my head on the ground and I close my eyes. And then I hear footsteps and..

"Leave duke!" I hear her sweet voice and feel her hold me.

"You could have had a real man and you picked this redhead man whore who wears make up!"

"At least he doesn't label people and treat them like shit!"

All I hear is a slaming of the front door through my choking up blood and her stroking my hair and rubbing my back "its ok ziggy. Everythings ok."She wipes my mouth with. Rag and gives me some ice and pain meds and lays me in bed and rubs my pale chest that now had very clear bruising.

All I can do is lay and whimper in excruciating pain. Well she ices my nose and chest

Then when im not paying attention she wipes my make up off well shes trying to get the dried blood off my nose and lips and down my chin from when I was choking it up and my nose was gushing it like a water fall. Then she sees the gold make up wipe off my orb and the color changing ball show and her mouth hangs open.

"Z-Ziggy why is your orb still on your head.. And changing colors..." She looked terrified in a way at my orb witch on mars we all had. They changed color based on our mood and right about now it must have been a rainbow.

I catch my breath, "this was is. Shes gonna know her boyfriend is a Martian."

"