I was a stranger, you took me in

Ziggy P.O.V

I wake up in bed naked and groan at the wet feeling of my mullet. Since we came in here i fell asleep without drying my hair. Oh well. She gets moppy hair ziggy then.

I suddenly shake her quickly and she jolts up and covers herself.

"What ziggy?" She whisper tiredly and squints up at him through the blinding light coming in through the window.

"Do you have after night pills?" She yawns.

"No. Go get some. To be honest its probably to late by now."

"So were having a baby. Im gonns be a dad again!?" She laughs.

"Ziggy dont get ahead of yourself. You should get zowie to come over also."

"First, his mom is to annoying. And second, were having our honey moon period in this relationship so he doesnt need to be here. Like weve been in this bed since 1 in the morning its noon now. Ooo can you take a pregnancy test?" I feel exited because shes gonna make cute babies.

"Ziggy it takes a couple days. I only told you I didnt care if we used birth conrtol is because we've forgot it before and nothing has happened."

"We could though. One day." She nods and I kiss her head and she sighs.

"Hey whats wrong?" I frown my eye brows.

"Im fine." "Yeah shes not fine"

"You know you can tell me anything." I give her a adorable smile, pulling all of my "i know your not telling me something" looks but, it didnt work she only turned away from me and closed her eyes.

"There has to be some thing I can do to fix her wait isnt her favorite song by U2.... Well ok then. If i cant get it out of her I'll go to plan 2."

I kiss down her back and rest my chin on her side and start singing.

"I want to trip inside your head
Spend the day there
To hear the things you haven't said
And see what you might see

I want to hear you when you call
Do you feel anything at all?
I want to see your thoughts take shape and walk right out

Freedom has a scent
Like the top of a newborn baby's head

The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've seen enough, I'm not giving up on a miracle drug

Of science and the human heart
There is no limit
There is no failure here, sweetheart
Just when you quit

I am you and you are mine
Love makes nonsense of space and time, will disappear
Love and logic keep us clear
Reason is on our side, love

The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've had enough of romantic love
I'd give it up, yeah, I'd give it up
For a miracle, a miracle drug, a miracle drug

God, I need your help tonight

Beneath the noise, below the din
I hear your voice, it's whispering
In science and in medicine
"I was a stranger, you took me in"

The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've had enough of romantic love
Yeah, I'd give it up, yeah, I'd give it up
For a miracle, miracle drug

Miracle, miracle drug"

I hear a faint sniffle from her and she turns to me and hugs me.

"Ziggy we should talk."

She looks down as tears start pouring and it breaks everything in me to see her this way.

"Tell me whats wrong. I'll do whatever you need me to fix it."

"Ziggy no. Please. Its not important."

"Ziggy yes. If its upsetting you its important!"

"Ziggy I found your drugs."

I pause. I only look down in shame, "Love hear me out. I need then ok?"

"Was it me?" She whispers and sniffles.

"No of course not! Ive been taking them since I was a teen. I do it because I get pain because the planets air hurts my lungs. Its thick. On my planet air is very thin. And I dont get high. Ok? Its a alien thing you wouldnt understand."

She rubs her eyes and laughs "this is no time to say memes Ziggy."

"Do you understand now?" I stroke her hair and she nods still looking depressed.

"I got a fun idea! Lets go to the store!" She nods and I get dressed and so does she.

~

I drove us to probably the biggest store near by and we walk in. "Its time to be mega weird to make my girlfriend feel better."

I crawl into a cart and she stares at me "push me?" She laughs and pushes the cart and I point "to the sex toy secti-" she slaps my arm and laughs hard "you are horrible."

"You chose this. If we go somewhere my goal is to embarrass you." She shakes her head and gets a idea. She randomly runs off and leaves me there. "Oh so this is how its gonns be. Well it begins"

I crawl out of the cart and run around trying to find her. I searched that whole store and found no one. I suddly look outside and see her in the back of our car.

I smirk and get in the car, not letting her know I was in there. "I quess I'll leave without her."

"Hey!" We both laugh and she smacks my arm softly "jerk, I'll leave you im the store all day."

"In what section? Because i bough things from one special section." I wiggle my nonexistent eyebrows and she becomes flush and looks away from me.

"Yep shes good."