love is all we have left

Ziggy P.O.V

I had come home to the house torn apart and her laying on the couch with blood everywhere. I ran to her screaming and she sits right up and grins "oh high ziggy. I got some fake blood from the year round holloween stor an-" by now she had to run because damn when I get to her.

I chase after her through the snow and into the back yard when i tripped and fell right onto her.

Her P.O.V

We both crash to the ground and start laughing like idiots in the freezing cold in the middle of the night.

I lean up at peck his lips.

"Come on bloody mary lets clean you up." He picks me up and takes me the the bathroom and we both strip and when the tubs fill we get in.

I start washing his hair and he closes his eyes "you need to relax ziggy working 12 hours a day is hard on you. You should take this week off."

"I wish but the albums almost done. Dont worry im taking a whole month off in 2 months. Cuz im gonna take my special lady on vacation."

"Your taking you friend on vacation?"

"No you," he flicks my head, "oviously."

"But im not special."

"I can show you that you are."

"Yeah how?" I smirk curiously and shake my head.

"This is how." He flips us over and hovers above me.

(Short chapter also haha you guys dont get to see ziggy sex. Go find a imagine book like a normal person. Also to make up for that here...

 Also to make up for that here