If I fell in love with you...

Ziggy P.O.V

"Our we suppose to have sex now?" I ask and rest my head on her bare chest.

"We dont have to." She strokes my hair and kisses my head. I move my head up slightly and shrug.

"But isnt it like a tradition on earth to do that the night you get married? Like isnt it my job as a dominate male?" She laughs hard to the point her face is bright red and she can't look at me without laughing her ass off again.

"Hey what did I say?!" She calms down and wipes away tears.

"Tradition Ziggy? Your a alien who came to earth and dated a human. This whole relationship is in no way traditional so what does it matter?" I laugh and shake my head.

"Good point. But I mean since were here and all... We probably should" i suddely hint and she rolls her eyes and grins.

"Gee im turned on so much, take me now!" She yells out sarcastically. I laugh and face palm. Yep. This is just what we do.

It was night. Who knows what time it was. Probably after 11. And we were board. I sigh, sex for no reason sounds much better than board. The exileration that was built up in us from the wedding was now going to stay with us all night. No wonder people have sex.

For some reason they didnt feel like it. They never did it unless they were both having a inanimate moment so it wasn't meaningless 80% of the time like every other couple in the world. And so we just lade starring at the ceiling.

"Love?" I whisper and turn my head on my pillow to face her. I could only make out part of her face through the dark as she turned her head to look at me.

"One second" I sit up and rub my eyes well flicking the light on, "do you feel like your high or is it just me?"

She laughs and shakes her head "I dont do coke like you Ziggy."

I gasp and place my hand on my pale chest. "It helps me adapt to the human experience! I feel american when I do i-" she smacks him.

"Im a American! Your rude." She cuddles up to me and lays her head over my heart.

I hum softly for a while. "Hey love, what are you doing?"

"Im listening to you heart rate you silly boy."

"Ohh right.."

"Ziggy you sound like your on drugs."

I chuckle and raise a eyebrow. "Love you decided to marry this. And im not high. If im high you will know it. Also for your information ive been clean since I found out you were pregnant. Im gonna be a good dad not a high one like mine was."

She decides not to ask and falls asleep to my heart rate like every day.

I was prepared for this to be my life forever. Just us. I want more kids and a start a family with her.

I wanted our kids to have what I didnt. I didnt have my parents but they will have theres.