Epilogue

I sit at the grave starring at the name. The fbi look his body so he isnt even burried here. I dont know what they did with it. All I had was a stone in the ground.

Even though I though it was stuiped I come here every day to put a pin in the ground.

He might not be here but things that matter to him in a way could be. By that I mean I would but space pins and circle pins that looked like his orb. I bough two and would put the ones for me on my jean jacket.

I missed him. To the point Iggy and Mick had to watch him for weeks after it because I got depressed. I tried to hang myself a year ago.

Its been 2 years and I couldn't get my alien out of my head. I would buy things I knew he would love and keep them close to me.

He was my everything. I have to keep going for the baby though. I can't leave him alone without his parents.

I couldnt stand the empty bed, the loneliness that came with not having him with me. It was like everything that made me myself was taken away all in one day.

The though of my silly boy made me want to sob and lock myself in a box and never come out again without him. Its hard everyday but the though that one day we may meet again is what kept me going.

I at the grave then up on the stars. He wasnt ment to be here. He was a starman. He was suppose to be up there with his people. I never did ask why he came to earth.

Mabey he knew he would meet me. Mabey he was ment to do more but meeting me stopped him. And mabey he wasnt ment to be on Mars and being here was best for him.

I keep starring up at the sky and sniffle "i love you my starman."

She hears a voice behind her "I love you to you silly girl."