im not like them

Her P.O.V

He lied to me. He lied to me for so long if I hadn't found his alien book that explained certain things then I wouldnt have known. He told me the baby would be fine. But who knows now.

Ziggy P.O.V

I sit crying well she wanders the streets doing whatever. I have a book on alien human interaction that came with me when I came here as a baby. It said about how NASA can take the baby if it gets my organs also he or she would die in 5 years with a heart like mine. The only alien thing they could have is my orb.

And I cant garentee that not to happen...

Her P.O.V

This baby, my baby, OUR BABY, COULR DIE. I wanted to kill him right now. I have 4 more months till this baby comes and god only knows if he or she will even live through more than 5 years. Or if hes gonna get taken away.

I should have known. I loved an alien what did I expect!

Ziggy P.O.V

I have to go find her now or something bad might happen.

I ended up running through the streets in a worried panic, trying to find my love before some thing happened to her. I can only imagine all the people seeing a red headed tall transsexual looking man runnimg up and down the streets of france.

Duke was in paris on tour and theres no way im letting her go out for this long alone.

Not with that psychotic fucker out here. I couldnt do it. I dont care how much she hates me I'm not letting her hurt the baby more than what could possibly come because of me messing up everything.

I stop suddenly. The streets were empty except small sobs. I rush to the sound to find my girl curled up in a ball lost and crying.

Her P.O.V

I hear his soft accent and his sent fill my nose as he wraps his arms around my frail body. Well I cry in fear. At this point I may be mad but fear is much stronger than anger.

"Im so sorry ziggy! I tried to get home but I turned the wrong street and got lost and ended up here and I dont even know where I am!"

He kisses and hugs me till Im calm then gets us a cab home.

I rubbed my stomach. Tommarow were gonna find out the babys gender.

We may not be to happy with today but tommarow was a new day. And was going to be a good day. Witch was a good new start.

We held each other close. We couldnt make up... That way... Since I was pregnant big time. Only 3 more months until I finally got to hold our baby.

We were gonna be so happy together. Living with each other. Loving each other. It would always be us agenst the world.

Together until death do us part. We wanted to get married and have a full wedding. We eloped just so we wouldnt have to worry about it till our baby was born.

~

Ziggy P.O.V

I was gonna find out my babys gender and I couldn't be happier. Yesterday may have been a sudden bad event. But today would be good. I even drove a little bit to fast but oh well. When we get there i drag her in as quick as I can. And have them hurry snd get everything set up.

I wanted to see my child as soon as humanly possible. And see what we would name him or her.

They put that gell stuff on her stomach and rub the baby thing on it until I get a clear veiw.

"Congratulations on the baby boy Mr and Mrs stardust."

I started smiling snd tearing.up snd she was grinning and crying.

"Ziggy mars stardust it is."