and I love her

Ziggy P.O.V

I was going to marry the woman I love. Finally it was happening.

I was with Mick, lou, and iggy well she was with her friends getting in her dress.

I just wore dress pants with a red shirt and a tie. We figure we would have a honey moon in our hotel for the week and Mick and iggy would act like a gay couple and take care of little Ziggy together.

You should see them, they are relationship goals.

Anyways I was here. It was about to happen. We were about to be one forever. I stood awkwardly. She didnt want a wedding with Anyone but us because she got people anxiety. And so when the piano came on and she was suppose to walk out, but didn't, I was freaking out inside.

After a little bit of worrying she walks out. She had on the same silk red and pink dress she wore on out first date. I grinned and when she got up ,looking as though she was about to have a panic attack, i wrap my arms around her and leans my forhead on hers, taking in everything and the fact I was about to cry. She was so tense I felt it.

So I made our wedding into a big joke.

"I take this woman to be my wafflely wedded wife." She felt ease and tried not to laugh.

"I pancake you two to be eggs and bacon."

"So I cam wipecream the bride?"

"Just save that for the honey moon now hurry up."

We should not have let iggy get a marrage licence.

I lean my lips to hers.

I was hers.

And she was mine

Forever and ever. I'll go through hell and back for this woman and I STILL dont think she knows it. Her and that baby are best things that have ever happened to me.

So finally after drinking some with our friends we go home. Just us.