we can be HEROES

Ziggy P.O.V

One of my best friends Heroes was coming out and to be honest with my girl here im not looking forward to it. Heroes hits on every girl I date like always.

He on the pourch waiting for me to open the door. I glance at her and open it.

Her grins and walks in.

"Good to aee you zig- oh hello there sexy." He walks over to her and winks.

"Im heroes its lovely to meet you. He grabs her hand and kisses it.

I feel anger build up in me and I try to remain calm. I trust her just fine but the thing was I dont trust him.

"Its nice to meet you to." She smiles awkwardly. I sigh "heroes lets go out to dinner and I'll take you to your apartment."

"Why doesnt this pretty lady joing us?" He suggests with a smirk.

"She doesnt feel well so I think she should rest." She nods and leaves the room and we leave.

Her P.O.V

As soon as he leaves I puke in the bathroom. I was pregnant. We couldnt have a baby now. We aren't even married. And what if we get married only because he found out.

I can't do this. Oh god but we both want this so bad. And I love him and it'll hurt him so bad. I'll tell him tommarow...

He comes home later and we go to bed like every night.

"Tommarow."
~

I wake up to ziggy gently shaking me. "Hmm yes?"

"I have something to ask you love."

"Ok what?"

"Get dressed and I'll show you." I look down at him and hes dressed in a suit. A get confused but get dressed and he takes me up the street.

"Ziggy why are we-" I realise this was the spot I saw him for the first time.

He pulls out a ring

"So you wanna get married. Oh god im so bad at this." We both laugh and I tear up and hug him.

"So... Do you want it?" I nods and laugh and put the ring on.

"Hey ziggy?" I rub his chest and lean my head on his.

"What?"

"Your gonna be a dad."