sick ziggy

Ziggy P.O.V

There he was. Curled up in our arms.

I kiss her and grin "we made this." She leans her head on my chest.

Suddenly she gives me the baby and sits up and looks down. "Hey whats up with you?" I moves forward slightly.

"Ziggy what if they take him." She sniffles and looks up at me.

I didnt know that answer but still I said "I wont let that happen love."

"You need to find someone to check you out ziggy your way weaking than you should be." She rubs my thigh.

"I know someone so sometime soon I'll talk to them about it."

"Not soon ziggy you need to now."

For some reason I knew deep down it was my lungs being to thin for the thick air and I knew she knew witch made me mad.

"I'll do it wherever the fuck I want." The baby starts crying and she takes him and looks down and leaves the room.

God I shouldnt have yelled at her. Dammit.

I end up sleeping on the couch witch all I did was make her more sad.

So to make her feel better I went to my doctor friend. And like my worst fears he explains that I need a IV put into my arm so it would help my lungs. But he also said It was a 50/50 chance I would live.

I will live. I dont care if he says I'll die next week I'll live. I'll live for her and little ziggy. I wasnt gonna fuck there lives up because im a alien.

I go home and see her jolt up and run to me when she sees the IV.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"I have a sickness. I need this for a good long time." I lie. She couldn't know.

She couldnt find out. I didnt want her to worrie more than she is already. And with the new baby and all she couldnt deal with all of this at once. So yes. I decided lying was better.

I couldnt tell my soon to be wife that if I dont get better we might not even get married.

I figure it wont happen so its best tp just to talk about it.