I stan us?

Songs: Hate that I love you- Neyo and Rihanna
(I'm using throw backs a lot  lol)

Finn POV

I tried calling her after my photoshoot but she wasn't replying or picking up her phone.

I stood there in my hotel just worried about her, worried about what her meeting was about.

"Bro you okay?" Nick asked as he joined me by the window, I stared out of the window and examined the sunset over LA.

"Y/N isn't replying to me." I mumbled, Nick raised his brows.

"She's probably busy with work" Nick mentioned, I smacked my lips together and mumbled, "I bet".

I scrolled on instagram and started liking a bunch of art work that fans made of me, I then came across some artwork and edits of me and Millie...

I gulped and thought about Y/N. Ever since Fillie became a thing she went through a lot of shit. She even received hate just by sitting next to me at one of our panel comic cons instead of Millie. Suddenly I scrolled past a picture of Wyatt and Y/N, holding hands walking around downtown La. I lurked around this fanpage and realised it was a Y/N and Wyatt fan page.

The name of it was (Wyatt and Y/N ship name).

I could feel myself get jealous and angry... was she cheating on me? With one of my best friends? How could Wyatt do this to me?... and then a thought entered my mind. The meeting about publicity... This was it. They wanted Y/N and Wyatt to date.

I nodded my head and punched the hotel wall without even thinking.

"Finn Wolfhard what are you doing?" Mom asked as she walked over, I nodded my head and walked off into the balcony, I needed air to think. Fuck. How was I doing to deal with this? I kept my hands in a ball fist formation cause I was pissed. How could our agency do this?

Wyatt POV

"I'm not ordering those fries ever again. They're super filling." Y/N spoke as she leaned back in her chair. I chuckled and she placed her hands on her tummy.

"I'm pregnant." She groaned, I chuckled and looked to my left to see our moms still eating lunch. I blinked and felt bad, we haven't told Finn yet about the plan.

"We should go see Finn and talk to him." I mumbled, Y/N agreed and sat up properly.

"His hotel isn't too far from here. We can walk." She spoke, We both stood up and looked at our moms.

"Mom, me and Y/N are going to go see Finn. Uhh. We can just Uber home or something." I spoke, my mom Agreed and continued talking to Y/N's Mom.

As we started walking I felt as she gripped onto my hand again.

"Enjoy playing the part of my girlfriend?" I asked jokingly, Y/N just giggled and faced me.

"Yeah, well. I could never hold hands with Finn, so this is the first time I could actually go public with someone..." she mumbled then looked down at our walking feet. I grinned to myself and gripped onto her hand. 

We encountered a few fans on the way and took some selfies.

"I have a comic con in Dallas coming up for IT. Would you want to come?" I asked nervously, she giggled and smiled at me.

"Yes I would. I mean, you are my boyfriend. And the fact that my real real boyfriend would have to go as well." Y/N replied, I chuckled and felt as she let go of my hand.

"Who said you could let go?" I spoke pretending to act hurt that she didn't want to hold my hand. Y/N just lightly nudged my shoulder and gripped onto my hand again. I chuckled.

"You loser, I just needed to pull up my pants." She replied and rolled her eyes. The sunset was perfect for this walk, the palm tree's looked beautiful as ever.

"This walk is nice. Never had this moment where it's been almost too perfect." Y/N mentioned, I agreed and brushed my fingers through my curly hair.

Y/N POV

I kept breathing in and out just nervous. We were in the elevator on the way up to Finn's hotel room.

Wyatt's hand held onto my hand perfectly, the grip wasn't to strong and it was comforting.

"Ready?" Wyatt mumbled as the elevator stopped. I nodded my head and we walked out. As we started walking towards Finn's door I turned to face Y/N. Something about her made me melt. I blinked and snapped out of my deep thought.

-chapter 5

Y/N makes Wyatt melt a little 😭❤️