Hidden

Y/N POV

"Y/N! You have come to the TCA (teen choice awards) , you're a nominee in the 'Best Female artist', and boys shouldn't stop you from attending, you have fans." Sadie explained over the phone, I raised my brows.

"Yeah I know Sade's. I won't talk to the group anyway." I spoke and rolled my eyes.

Sadie giggled and I looked at myself in the mirror, I was contemplating whether I wanted a new hair style. Ehh nah. My phone  vibrated and I saw a text from Maddie.

"Sadie, I'll call you back. I'm heading out to lunch with Maddie and Lilia. Bye." I spoke before hanging up.

As I placed my phone down I groaned just thinking about seeing Finn and Wyatt. They hate me.

Tea has been served and fans noticed that both boys un-followed me on instagram so, now I have major hate directed my way.

~

Finn POV

I walked the carpet with the IT cast and ST cast.
What happened at Noah's birthday was something we didn't want to talk about so we all pushed it away.

We weren't going to let a girl become between us.

"FINN! LOOK THIS WAY!" Papp yelled as the flashes happened.

"IT CAST! ST CAST! GUYS LOOK THIS WAY!" Papp yelled back and forth. We all posed and smiled. 

As we came towards the interviews there were also fans behind barricaded gates who were screaming their lungs out.

"FINN NOTICE ME!" A fan yelled, I faced them and waved, the girls went wild. All the yelling and screaming triggered my anxiety. Damn.

Jaeden walked over to me and we approached an interviewer.

"Hello guys! You both look awesome tonight!" The interviewer mentioned, me and Jaeden thanked her.

"So, What are you looking forward to tonight?" She asked, I gulped and exhaled a breath.

"Crossed fingers for Michael B Jordan getting the villain award, and also crossed fingers for Millie to get the TV sci-fi actress award." I spoke into the mic. Jaeden clapped.

All of a sudden we heard a bunch of boo's and turned to our right to see Y/N walking the carpet. Fans were boo'ing Y/N as she made her way down.

"And for Y/N, I know the ST cast and IT cast are close with her, are you guys excited that she's been nominated for 'Best Female Artist'?" The interviewers asked and pointed the mic our way.

Jaeden leaned forward. "Yeah, I'm super proud of her. She's come a long way, and I can't wait for her to take home the gold. Love you Y/N!" Jaeden spoke into the mic.

My head turned to see that Y/N was still being boo'd at. From the IT and ST fans...

That isn't right. My glance caught Y/N's as she posed for the camera's, she lightly smiled and then continued to pose. As she looked away I felt like she officially didn't love me anymore...

Suddenly a few fans threw their shoes towards Y/N and it hit her on the chest and head.

The security went crazy and Y/N's body guards surrounded her. TCA security then held onto the 5 girl's who had thrown their shoes.

I made my way over and asked if Y/N was okay but she was escorted off the carpet.

Wyatt walked over with Jack. Both shocked from what happened. Paparazzi were getting juicy shots. I clenched my jaw and was disappointed with the fans.

"Our fans did that." I mumbled.

-here you go. How you feel? Lmao damn fans