Comic Con part 2

Y/N POV

The car ride to the hotel was silent and awkward. Only the adults were talking as we headed to the hotel... I mean, me and Finn did talk but I felt like the others had some tension because they didn't make much sound and just kept quite, or they made funny little noises and giggles.

"So are you guys excited about your panel? And booths today?" I asked out of nowhere, they all hummed a "Mhmm" and that's it.

Wow.

Once we arrived at the hotel we were residing at Finn had to take an important phone call. I decided to hang with Sophia and we roamed around the level we were on.

"Do you think that this publicity thing is good for you?" Sophia mumbled as we walked down the long hallway. I faced her and shrugged my shoulders, I actually didn't think it was good for me or for my relationship but, it was my job.

"I don't think it's good. But, me and Wyatt understand why they want us to do it. It's just this whole fake world and we have to play along with it- So it's fake, as in like you totally have no feelings for Wyatt?" Sophia asked as she interrupted me.

I paused and stopped in my tracks, I blinked and looked down.

"No not at all, he's a really great friend and I appreciate so many things he does for me. Completely fake, we only got into this position because of those shots that were taken of us. If it wasn't for those pictures then we wouldn't have been placed together.. " I replied then continued on walking. Sophia just nodded her head.

I raised my brow and wondered why she was bringing this up now.

I stopped in my tracks again and faced her.

"Wait, Do you like Wyatt?" I asked, she nodded a no quickly in defence. I raised my left brow at her and she cracked.

"Okay, Yeah I do. I was just asking to see if you did like Wyatt, but I clearly knew the answer because you have Finn and I know how much you two love each other. Also, I'm a little jealous that you get to 'date' Wyatt." She mentioned, I smirked at her.

"Yeah, I do love Finn so much. You and Wyatt would be totally cute and rad. And I swear I won't TELL anyone about this. Pinky pinky swear to the gods." I spoke holding out my pinky, she pinky promised me back.

As we continued walking we made it back to the outside door from my room with Finn, across the hall was the other rooms that the others were staying in.

"Maybe after a while and we end this fake relationship you can, you know... Ask Wyatt out?" I whispered, she smirked and just blushed.

"Or you can tell him now?" I mumbled, she nodded a no. Suddenly the door to my room opened up and it was Finn. He stared at me and Sophia just standing still, as if we got caught doing something.

"Hey baby. So in an hour is the meet and greets with the booths and ect. You should start getting ready, and Millie is coming too, her schedule changed so I guess she is attending this with me." Finn explained, I nodded my head. I said bye to Sophia.

"I'll see you in an hour." I spoke to Soph before entering my room.

I exhaled and sighed as I made my way over to the bed.

"I wish I was at your booth..." I complained, Finn ran over and jumped onto the bed. He landed next to me and smiled.

"How was that?" He asked smiling, I grinned and sat up.

"A perfect 10." I replied, Finn suddenly attacked me with kisses.

"I wish you were at my booth as well. Are you ready for fans to ask you and Wyatt about your relationship?" Finn asked, I shrugged my shoulders and just rubbed my forehead.

"I guess so. I'm just nervous because most of your fandom hate me. They don't even like me being friends with you or the others, and some fans only like me cause I'm dating Wyatt." I complained, Finn just rolled his eyes and interlocked our fingers.

"I like you, I like you a lot. Who cares about them, what matters in the end is me and you. And I stan us so fucking much." He replied with a cringe-y.

"You are so cheesy. Anyway, I need to do my make up and text Wyatt and ask what he's wearing for the meet and greet." I replied then rolled off the bed.

Wyatt POV

Me and Jeremy were walking around our floor level and heard voices from around the corner.

"No not at all, he's a really great friend and I appreciate so many things he does for me. Completely fake, we only got into this position because of those shots that were taken of us. If it wasn't for those pictures then we wouldn't have been placed together.." Y/N's voice whispered, I gulped and felt my heart drop.

I'm so stupid? What was I expecting? Of course Y/N will say it's completely fake... because it is. Our relationship is just an act and it means nothing... She loves Finn and only Finn. What we 'have' is bullshit towards the fans... I just hate how much I'm completely hurt from her comment.

Me and Jeremy quietly ran back to the hotel room. He overheard as well.

"That must hurt. Dude, I can tell you actually like her. Jaeden knows as well. It's obvious. The way you look at her isn't fake, it's genuine. It's the same look Finn gives her... you both have heart eyes for Y/N." Jeremy mumbled.

I exhaled frustrated.

-chapter 9
-Oof whatcha think?