Comic Con part 1

Song: Uncomfortable- Chase Atlantic

Wyatt POV

This was bad. I was falling for her and I felt guilty and terrible, this is my best friends girlfriend... Well, I mean she's also my girlfriend.

We were on our way to Dallas for Comic con and sitting next to me was Jaeden, this flight was so tiring. He was blabbing about something but I didn't really care, I was just thinking about Y/N... She was a couple rows in front of me, she was sitting with Finn.

"Dude. Your girlfriends Fine. She's with her other boyfriend." Jaeden spoke, I rolled my eyes and heard a voice coo from behind us.

"Are you jealous? Ou jelly Wyatt." Jeremy mentioned standing up  from behind and towering over me and Jae.

I nodded a no and placed my hands in my pockets.

"I'm not jealous." I replied, they both have me a look. All of a sudden Jack and Chosen who were sitting in the row in front of me and Jaeden turned around and joined in.

"Shh. you guys are taking this too far. Of course I don't like her." I lied.

"We said nothing about liking her, just said you were jealous! A- Ha!" Jeremy mentioned, I rolled my eyes and watched as Jaeden just high fived the group.

I stood up so I could use the bathroom. I hated airplane bathrooms. As I made my way up to the front, I saw the nearest bathroom. I looked back at Finn and Y/N,  they were resting their heads on one another just fast sleep... They looked like a good couple. Of course I was jealous.

My brows raised then frowned. I continued to use the bathroom.

Y/N POV

The turbulence of the plane woke me up. I lifted my head and looked up at Finn who was still fast asleep. A smile crept along my face just staring at my boyfriend, I wanted to attack him with kisses and tell him how perfect he was... but I'll save that for later.

"Ooh I need to pee." I mumbled under a breath. I stretched as I stood up and made my way to the nearest bathroom. I noticed it wasn't vacant so I stood outside just waiting, the door suddenly opened up and it revealed Wyatt.

I smiled and so did he.

"Hey. Uhh. Glad you're awake. I- I just wanted to ask if you were staying in the same room as Finn... Or if you wanted to be in my room? You know for the hotel?" Wyatt asked, I licked my lips and inhaled.

I didn't know.

"I- I think I'll stay with Finn in his room. Me and him haven't really had much alone time. Which I need and want. " I spoke, Wyatt looked down and then back up at me with a nervous smirk. My eyes went wide and noticed what I said probably sounded so wrong.

"Oh my god. Not like that, I didn't mean it in a dirty way. Oh Jesus. You know what I mean." I replied, Wyatt agreed by nodding. I gulped and then pointed at the bathroom.

"I better use the toilet. I really need to pee and if I hold it for any longer I could get a urinary infection." I spoke jokingly, Wyatt chuckled and walked off. I rushed into the toilet and just let my business happen.

Wyatt POV

I face palmed my face.
"Of course she would want to stay with Finn, he's her real boyfriend. Why would you think she'd want to stay with you?" I asked myself as I made my way back to my chair.

Jaeden stared at me. "Why do you look embarrassed?" He asked me, I nodded a no and buckled my belt back, I didn't want to talk about it.

"Cmon. Tell papa." Jaeden spoke with a smirk. I exhaled and faced him.

"I asked if she wanted to stay in Finns room or mine. And she said Finn's room." I whispered, Jack's head then popped up and looked over the seats.

"Of course she'll pick Finn." Jack whispered. I placed my finger over my mouth, he needed to be quite.

"Shhh."

"Dude, you must really like her." Jack mumbled, I clenched my jaw and threw my empty water bottle at him.

"This will be a fun comic con." Chosen mumbled as he joined in.

I rolled my eyes.

- Next chapter will be soon. What did you think of this one? 🧡