Over you? Ha

Y/N POV

My notifications were blowing up on my phone, I groaned as I placed my Twitter and Instagram on silent.

Fans were tagging me and mentioning me about the break up between me and Wyatt. Most fans were upset and the others were glad we were over.

"Man, some fans are brutal." I spoke just thinking about my haters. Finn faced me.

"I know, just ignore them. Anyway, when are we going to announce.. you know 'us'- Finn, it's been like one week since me and Wyatts break up, we'll have to wait." I replied interrupting him and smiling.

Finn sighed and laid back down onto my bed.

"I can't believe Wyatt. He's so different." I mumbled and laid back down. Me and Finn were just staring at the ceiling.

We suddenly turned to face one another. Both of us smiled and held hands.

"I'm proud of us. We're no longer in fake relationships and soon enough, we can announce that it was always me and you." Finn whispered, I totally agreed and leaned in to kiss him.

Suddenly mom entered my room and I quickly pushed away from Finn. How embarrassing.

I went red and mom just gave us a weird look.

"I'm here to grab your hairspray and Wyatt's down stairs at the door." Mom spoke, I raised my brow and mumbled "the fuck." under my breath as I stood up.

Finn stood up and I nodded a no. "Stay here. I'll go talk to him." I replied and held Finns chest so he didn't move. Finn exhaled and nodded a yes.

Wyatt POV

I waited at her door. Suddenly she came rushing down the stairs and gave me a weird facial expression.

"Wyatt what are you doing here?" She asked as she walked over and pushed me slightly outside of the house. I examined as she closed the door behind her and we stood outside on the porch.

I stayed silent.

"Hello, answer me? What are you doing here?" She asked as she stared at me. I gulped and pulled her in to kiss me...

She pushed me back and brushed her fingers through her hair.

"I'm here to do that." I replied and clenched my jaw, Y/N nodded a no and exhaled.

She was about to say something but I stopped her.

"Me and Soph are over. I just want you to know that I like you a lot. Ever since our fake dating... I only acted the way I acted was because I was jealous of Finn. I- Wyatt I think you should leave. I don't know what to say to you. Look I'm with Finn." Y/N said cutting me off.

I gulped and looked down.

"You don't have to say anything. Just listen....
please ask yourself, is Finn really the one you want to be with?" I asked her. She stayed quiet and I decided to walk off.

(What they don't know is that, LA Papparazi were right there snapping shots of the couple who "supposedly" broke up. Now their kissing snapshots will be all over the internet.)

-FINN will LOSE it.
-WOAH
-BOOm :,)