What now?

Song: Never be the same- Camila Cabello

Y/N POV

I hadn't seen Wyatt in a couple hours. I didn't even know where Sophia was...

I stood up from my hotel bed and faced Jaeden and Finn who were on the hotel couch just on Finn's laptop.

"Have you seen Sophia?" I asked staring at Jae. Jae raised his brows and finally faced me instead of staring at Finn's laptop.

"I'm sure she went to get some food with Wyatt." Jaeden mumbled then faced Finn's laptop again. I groaned out of frustration and rolled my eyes...

I shouldn't worry. They're just friends... I was just scared that Papp or Fans would take pics of them hanging out and assume that they are together. The agency better not get angry with me... I'll explain that they went on a friendly lunch date. Simple as that.

Wyatt POV

"So... You've liked me for a while now?" I asked as me and Sophia walked towards the nearest mall. I know it was a bad idea but I didn't care, I was angry with Y/N so right now I didn't care about my fake relationship.

"Yeah. A couple months after we filmed IT. We get along so well... I enjoy your company!" Sophia spoke smiling. I blushed and looked down, my hands entered my pocket. We continued talking and walking, as we entered the mall no one noticed us so that was good. I held her hand for a bit. So what?

"Are you jealous of Finn? Jaeden told me you kind of liked Y/N..." Sophia asked randomly, I bit my lip and knew I was jealous of him... He had the girl I wanted to be with.

"No. I don't like her anymore.." I lied and felt bad that I did. I just didn't want to hurt her feelings because she recently told me she liked me.. Don't get me wrong, I liked Sophia... just not as much as I liked Y/N.

We found a place to eat. food mhmm yum. As we sat down at one of the booths a waiter came around and told us the specials for today. I zoned out but Sophia was still listening to the waiter.

"And we also have free Ice cream being served today." The waiter spoke, I clenched my jaw and it brought back the memory of me and Y/N getting ice cream before the TCA . I placed my face in my hands and just wanted to stop thinking about her... she was so addicting.

Finns so lucky.

"Ahhh OMG." I heard a scream. Oh no. Fans.

Y/N POV

My head was placed on Finns lap while my legs were placed on Jaeden's... He didn't want to move and insisted that I rest on him as well... so okay dude.

I was examining on what they were doing, they were playing an online game. My eyes scanned over the names of the people playing with Finn and Jaeden.

"Chosen"
"Jack"
"Jeremy"

I raised my brows.

"Wow you're playing with them? Their across the hallway- Shhh babe, don't judge" Finn replied. I giggled and decided to sit up so Finn could play better, instead of me having my huge head in the way.

"Look." Jaeden spoke, I smacked my lips together and exhaled as he showed me a post with Wyatt and Sophia together, eating food, taking pictures with Fans.

"The agency might get angry.. I don't know, It's just a friend thing." I replied staring at Jaeden. Finn stopped what he was doing and decided to check Instagram as well.

Was Wyatt angry with me?

"The agency will be angry when they see this." Finn mumbled and turned his phone towards me and Jaeden. It was a picture of Wyatt holding her hand. My eyes rolled back.

"Fans are going to question so much, their going to accuse Wyatt for cheating. Fuck.." I mumbled.

-Great Wyatt. You are so CAREFUL
-chapter 12
-thoughts on story so far?