Public post

Y/N POV

Wyatt was right, his feelings weren't nothing. My feelings weren't nothing either, I should stop denying things. I needed to take a step back and re-evaluate everything.

I explained what happened between me and Wyatt to Finn, he wasn't pleased that I told him about my past feelings... Yes, I did feel something with Wyatt.
Finn and I made an mutual decision, we were going on break. But Finn knows I love him, I always will.

This whole week was a shambles. The Fandom still support me and Finn, and the rest want me and Wyatt back together... Only because at the MTV awards the cameras caught me chasing after Wyatt. So now, the ships have intensified.

"@y/nofficial chases after Wyatt and I LOVE IT. Meant to be, I can't with them 😭😍"

"Y/N loves Wyatt so much, idc if their relationship was fake, it probably seemed real to them and developed feelings💝"

"No. @finnwolfhardofficial and @y/nofficial . They fit well together 😍❤️ and they even said they loved each other. That doesn't beat Wyatt and Y/N."

"Finn really loves Y/N, he even explained it in his insta-live this morning. He said he'd do anything for her😭❤️"

"Does anyone ship Y/N with Jaeden? Cause I do 😂❤️"

I smirked at the last comment I read. I stopped reading comments and placed my phone down.

As I placed my phone down, it started vibrating.

Call from "Noah S Pop🍖"

"Hello?" I answered.
"What are you doing today? Of right now?" He asked.

I gulped and looked around my room as I had the phone held up to my ear. I shrugged.

"Nothing, just drowning myself in comments, Ha, what about you?" I asked back, Noah chuckled over the phone.
"So I heard about your little Ship War online, I checked in with Finn earlier, he's doing good and I just wanted to see if you were okay... Look outside your window." Noah mumbled.

I raised my brows. I stood up and slowly walked over to my window, I examined as Noah stood in my backyard next to my pool and the guest house.

He stood there with a huge teddy bear.

"What are you doing here? " I asked over the phone. Noah smiled.
"Here to surprise you." Noah replied. I hung up and raced down stairs.

Noah POV

We sat down by her pool, our feet were slushing around in the pool water.

"It's been so intense. My fight with Wyatt at the MTV awards hurt me, the words he said, the words I said, it made me want to really hate myself." She explained, I gulped and turned to face her.

"And now, the fandom of IT and ST are taking this shipping thing to the next level. Do you think I'm a bad person?" She asked me, I nodded a no and held her in my arms. I rubbed soft circles onto her arm.

"No way? And for what? You haven't done anything bad." I explained, Y/N exhaled.

"I wasn't truthful to Wyatt, I didn't admit to him that I had feelings for him in the past." Y/N whispered, I exhaled a breath and didn't say a word.

"You'll be okay." I whispered as I leaned my head into hers. I felt as she gripped onto me.

"Thank you Noah, for everything." She replied, I smiled to myself and then smiled at her.

-This made me melt 😭💗.