Atmosphere

No song in this chapter. Just a bunch of Finn and Wyatt Edits❤️ enjoy both your mans!

Y/N POV

I woke up by the sound of Wyatt singing. I forgot that once we got to his house I crashed out on his bed, tired.

"What's the time? Calpurnia's show starts at 8pm" I asked Wyatt as I sat up, I felt dizzy.

"It's only 6:30. But you should get ready so we can eat first." Wyatt spoke as he stood at the end of his bed. I agreed and smiled at him. Wyatt then grabbed some things and handed it to me.

"While you slept your mom went to pick up an outfit for you." Wyatt spoke, I examined my moms outfit choice. High waisted camp pants and my matching camouflage crop top with a black denim jacket, she also brought my favourite shoes, my low cut white Air Force 1's.

"You have a great voice, very soothing. Sing me to sleep soon." I mentioned while standing up, Wyatt just smirked at me. I examined the clothes he picked out for tonight, a white collar button up and a navy blue sweatshirt from polo with some khakis... Hmm good choice.

"I'll be back. Eli's calling for me." Wyatt mentioned before walking off.

I held onto my clothes and made my way to Wyatt's bathroom so I could get changed. I examined myself in the mirror and looked at my tragic make up. Ew.

I wiped off my smudge eye liner and fixed my hair and face. Thank the lord mom didn't give me a tragic outfit tonight.

The door opened and I still didn't have my crop top on.

"Omg, I'm so sorry. Ah" Wyatt spoke as he opened the door and then went back out. I quickly placed my top on and giggled.

"Dude. I wasn't naked. Just had no top on.-
Still Y/N." Wyatt replied back interrupting me. I rolled my eyes and just fixed my hair again by brushing it.

"So what's for dinner tonight?" I asked curiously, Wyatt walked over to me.

"Anything you want. Post mates? Or do you want like McDonald's? Pizza?" He asked me with a raised brow. I just placed my hands on my hips and chose a simple answer.

"Pizza." I replied with a Wink.

Finn POV

I was testing out the mics and the guitars we were going to use tonight.

"You seem tense. Everything will be okay." Malcom mentioned as he stood next to me. I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes.

"I know I just, I can't help myself from feeling jealous." I replied, Ayla then walked over to help test the instruments.

"Make sure not to get caught being jealous. You have your own gf 'Millie'." Ayla reminded me, I just scoffed and brushed my fingers through my curly hair.

Wyatt POV

I order us some pizza and walked around the kitchen.

"Do you need me to come with you and Y/N to the calpurnia show tonight?" Mom asked, I smacked my lips together and nodded a no.

"I think we'll be good." I replied smiling. Mom nodded and walked off. Sudden footsteps came rushing down and it was Y/N.

"Wy I'm hungry where that pizza?" She complained, I laughed and just felt as she jumped onto my back.

"Feed me, Feed me." She complained then hopped off my back. She faced me and exhaled, she placed a soft smile on her face.
I could feel my heart skip a beat every time she smiled at me.

As soon as the pizza arrived we made our way to my room and sat outside on the roof with our pizzas, we started eating and just looked over the lights and the city of LA.

"This is a really good spot. You're so lucky." Y/N mumbled, I turned to face her. Yeah I was lucky, not lucky enough.

Y/N POV

Our car pulled up to the building where the show was being held. We got to enter before the fans so they waited by the door behind gates.

"Couple time." I mumbled as I opened the car door. I stepped outside and heard the screams of fans as they saw me and Wyatt step out.

Wyatt held my hand and we started walking towards the entrance.

"WYATT AND Y/N OMG!" A fan yelled, we both smiled at her. I turned to face Wyatt and thought this was so weird. I have never been so public with someone so this was all a shock.

Gaten and Sophia Lilis came out of nowhere and started walking with us.

"Ouu couple number 2" Gaten mumbled with a smile, I just giggled at his silly-ness and rolled my eyes. Me and Wyatt continued walking hand n hand, We stopped a few times to take a few pictures with fans.

"Can you guys kiss for us!? We want a new Twitter and Insta PFP for our fan pages!" Some girl yelled out, the rest of the fans just stared at us.

"Yeah Wyatt, give her a cute kiss. AWHH." The girls yelled. I turned to face Wyatt and gulped, this was nerve racking.

I blushed a little as I felt Wyatt lean in to kiss me, his soft lips came in contact with mine. So, this is how it feels to kiss another boy... I didn't expect it to be this, amazing.

Wyatt pulled away and the fans went crazy, we continued walking and I looked down at my shoes. We now entered the building away from the fans.

"Was the kiss ok?" Wyatt mumbled, I nodded in agreement.

"Perfect actually." I mumbled under my breath, hoping he didn't hear me.

-chapter 7
- TEAAAAA