both live

Y/N POV

My bestfriend Maddie was over and I was just enjoying a whole tub of ice cream to myself.

"Babe, I can see your eye bags. What time did you sleep last night?" Maddie spoke and smirked.

I raised my brows just thinking.

"I slept at 4 am." I replied bluntly and then scooped a massive ice cream scoop.

"Y/N, that's so late. You need more sleep- I can't sleep Maddie, Finn left me and now I'm getting hate and comments about why I said me and Wyatt are over and then those stupid Paparazzi shots surfaced the internet and now fans are confused. I tried staying away from media." I explained cutting her off.

Maddie frowned and walked over to me, she sat next to me and wrapped her safe arms around me.

"If the fans are confused, tell them. Do a live stream saying the agency forced the fake relationship on you. You don't have to lie to your fans." Maddie explained, I sniffled and thought about it.

Maybe shes right. Maybe I should.

"Fine. I'll go live. Call Lilia to come over, I need her support while I make this explanation Live Stream." I whined like a baby, Maddie smiled at me and snuggled with me.

"I'll ask Lilia to buy more ice cream on the way here." Maddie spoke, I smiled and loved my girls.

Finn POV

ATL was boring as fuck. It's because I didn't have my girl with me.

"Have you tested Mic 2?" Jack asked, I gulped and looked up at Jack and Malcom.

"Mic 2. Mic 2." I spoke into the Mic. Yep it worked.

I placed my guitar down and wasn't ready for tonight's show, this would be the first show that she wouldn't be at.

I made my way backstage and into the dressing room. Finally, I was alone. Tonight, the gang of ST were attending and I just wished for Y/N to be here.

My phone vibrated and I saw a message from Y/N.

To: Finny
From: Y/N

I remembered you had a show on tonight in atlanta. Good luck Finn and I hope you have so much fun with the band, wishing you the best.

I smiled to myself.

She remembered. She was the type of girl I wanted in my life.

"Finn, doors are opening in 10 minutes, are you ready?" Malcom spoke as he entered the room.

"Yeah I'll be out soon. I just have to call someone." I replied and smiled at Malcom.

I held my phone to my ear and waited a few rings.

She then picked up,

"Hello?" She spoke.

"Hey, ugh, thank you for the text. I appreciate it." I replied. She chuckled and I could tell she was smiling over the phone.

"No problem Finn, hey look, I have to go. I'm on live right now. But thanks for calling me, btw the fans say Hi." Y/N mentioned, a small smile spread across my face.

"Tell them I say hi." I replied.

The call ended and suddenly my insta and Twitter were blowing up with comments like.

"@finnwolfhardofficial and @y/nofficial have the cutest friendship"

"@finnwolfhardofficial and @y/nofficial called during a live stream and they support each other so much😭."

"I just watched @y/nofficial live stream and SHE EXPLAINED HER AND FINN USE TO DATE🤤. O-MY. I Want them back together, please, please. ❤️"

"DATE AGAIN PLEASE?!😭😍 @finnwolfhardofficial?"

"The agency was stupid for not allowing Finn and
Y/N to date, I did ship Wyatt and Y/N tho. But Finn and Y/N are better. The truest."

I gulped and realised the secret was out. Y/N told the fans we use to be a thing. At least we were getting majority of good comments.

Tonight, I was going to dedicate the songs for Y/N.

-How was this?