Stand up

Y/N POV

My eyes blinding from all the camera flashes as I was escorted away. I was taken into the TCA venue and checked up on from my team.

"I'm fine, just a few bruises." I mumbled as I held onto my sore forehead. My mom folded her arms and started yelling.

"This isn't acceptable, those teenage girls shouldn't be throwing things at my daughter. Have they been identified?!" Mom yelled at the security.

I exhaled a breath and felt like crying. The ST and IT fandom hated me. Just like the boys, they didn't want anything to do with me.

Doors opened and I examined as Mary came through, she rushed over to me.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mary asked, I shook my head in agreement and thanked her for checking up on me.

"I can arrange for Finn to sit with you while the show is going- Oh Mary, there's no need. I'll be okay." I replied cutting her off. Mary smiled and then walked over to talk to my mom.

Suddenly Wyatt walked in and turned to face me, he gave me a look of worry and ran to me. His arms wrapping around me.

"Are you okay? That was so un-called for- I'm okay Wyatt, I'll be fine." I replied and smiled. Wyatt and I pulled away from each other and he licked his lips.

"I suggest you head back to the carpet, I'll see you later." I replied trying to keep my distance. Wyatt placed his hands on his hips and looked up,

"I want to say- There's nothing to say, I'm keeping my distance. Everything between me and you, seems toxic. We fight and we fight, I just want to be in a good place with you." I explained and raised my brows. Wyatt looked down.

"I'm sorry about the fans." Wyatt mumbled, I gulped and reached for his arm. I rubbed him gently.

"Y/N, the event will start. Come on." My manager spoke.

Finn POV

I was enraged with anger and pulled out my phone. I hopped onto Twitter.

@finnwolfhardofficial
I've never been so disappointed and disgusted by the acts I've seen tonight by some fans of mine. The fandom needs to be supportive and loving and that is something I did not witness tonight. @y/noffcial was hurt tonight. She means a lot to me, so you hurt me as well.

My notifications were going off once I tweeted it. My eyes looked up from my phone and I walked over to my seat.

"It's about to start, we need to sit." Jaeden spoke, I gulped and took my seat.

As people took their seats I saw Y/N from a distance, she was with her manager. Her head slowly turned and her glance had caught mine. A small smile escaped her lips and I smiled back.

~

The Nominee for 'Best Female Artist' popped up and the nominees were read out.

"And the Teen Choice Award for Best Female Artist, goes to....
Y/N-Y/L/N!" The host called.

The whole crowd started clapping and I smiled intensely. As Y/N stood up, I stood up and started clapping as she made her way to the stage.

I continued to clap for my girl.
"WHOOOO" I yelled out with a smile. Damn I was proud of her.

-She won the award! WHOOOP