VS

Song: Right there- Jasmine V

Y/N POV

"He still isn't picking up his phone?" I mentioned just staring at Jack. Jack shrugged his shoulders and walked over to me,

"I feel a 'fake break up coming our way', he's ignoring you and you guys aren't even dating." Jack spoke, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Chosen then showed me the shit we were being tagged in on instagram.

"They have 'VS' ships. People are comparing your ship with Finn and then your ship with Wyatt. People are also shipping Syatt... This is insane." Chosen explained, I was confused because people hated me and Finn together. I guess things change.

"Wyatt just posted on his insta story... He's with Sophia at the hotel pool..." Jeremy mumbled, my eyes went wide. My eyes examined his story, him and Sophia were pretty close in the pool...
Does he want the fans to think he's a cheater? Okay go ahead.

"Why can't you just break up with him?" Finn asked as he pulled me closer to him, I clenched my jaw.

"I can't. The agency specially told me not to break up with him. And if he gets called a cheater for his actions then that's all on him." I replied. Jack smirked,

"It's like he's purposely doing this. He knows it's bad, it's going to ruin our image- Maybe he wants to ruin your image or fake relationship." Jaeden said cutting off Jack.

I was so confused with Wyatt. Why would he want to purposely ruin it? Was he jealous? Just because him and Finn had that fight? Ugh, boys are so complicated. Fans were already making edits of me and Finn Vs Wyatt and I...

"Okay. I'm going to go talk to him.." I mentioned as I stood up and grabbed the hotel card that had access to my room and the inside pool and gym etc

"I'm coming." Jaeden spoke as he rushed over to me. I agreed to let him come and we walked out of the hotel room.

Finn POV

The boys just stared at me, "You have more photos up with Y/N on your Instagram then you do of Millie. It's obvious that Y/N is your girlfriend- How? How is it obvious? Me and Millie announced we are dating so it shouldn't be obvious." I mentioned with a chuckle.

Chosen laughed, "The captions with the pictures you have up with Y/N have like hearts and cute sayings... while on the other hand, the pictures you have up with Millie have no captions at all... I don't know how the fans don't get that or even figure it out" Chosen explained, I winked at him.

"I want to 'break up' with Millie and date Y/N foreal foreal... I hate having to attend award shows without having Y/N by my side. I just hope Wyatt and her break up- Make the move first, break up with Millie." Chosen mentioned, I raised my brow...

It would be good, cause Millie can date Jacob officially. No fake relationships. Fuck the agency, they'll just have to deal with it.

Ok. Fillie is over.

-this was shit AHHH
-i have writers block :( ❤️😂