VS round 2

Song: Weekend- SZA

Y/N POV

It's been 2 weeks since the release of my song and it's been going great. I've been getting more interviews, guesting on more shows and etc.

The fans were also very supportive which I loved and adored so much. Today I had a meeting with the agency and expected Wyatt to be there, but he wasn't. My manager talked about Wyatt's new relationship with Sophia and how it was dangerous trying to promote me and Wyatt as a ship because we had actual partners.

"Why can't me and Wyatt just break up? Me and Finn together will be way better, and plus it isn't a publicity stunt. Me and Finn are apart of this agency, it'll be easy to handle- Y/N, this agency enjoy like you and Wyatt Oleff together as a couple." Lucy (apart of this agency) explained. I groaned and brushed my fingers through my hair. I stood up and decided I wanted to go home because in a few hours the IT cast all wanted to hang out at Wyatt's so I needed to get ready.

"I have to go- Your new other song "Weekend" is being released tonight. I know you're hanging out with the IT cast so... We suggest that you promote the song and get the Cast to help you out." My manager mentioned, my nostrils flared and I faked a smile.

"Sure." I replied then walked off.

Wyatt POV

Sophia was chilling on the couch in my game room which was across the hall from my bedroom.

"What time are they coming?" Sophia asked referring to the IT cast. I looked down at my wrist and stared at my watch.

"Should be here by now.." I mumbled and finished placing my mess away. Footsteps approached my stairs and Jeremy entered with Jack, also Finn.

"Eli opened up the door and let us in." Jack spoke, I chuckled and they all joined Sophia on the couch.

"How's the iconic couple?" Jack asked, I smirked and Sophia smiled.

"We've been good. Just hate having to hide my relationship." Sophia replied, Finn laughed and clapped.

"I totally understand. I just want to tell everyone that I'm dating Y/N." Finn replied. My nostrils flared and I turned back to face my TV.

Y/N POV

I arrived at Wyatt's the exact same time with Chosen and Jaeden which was talent. I jumped onto Chosen back as he took me up the stairs to Wyatt's game room.

"BABY!" I yelled as I hopped off Cho-Cho and ran over to Finn on the couch. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're making me jealous- Oh shh Jack." I replied as I cut Jack off. Finn smiled at me and I snuggled into his arms on the couch.

"Who's ready for some Fun? We haven't had a sleepover/ hangout in forever!" Jeremy mentioned, Chosen agreed and jumped onto the big couch.
After like 2 hours of chilling and going on live, we stopped and got off Insta Live and told the fans we wanted to eat. But, we didn't even order our pizza yet.

I sniffled and faced the gang.

"My Song 'Weekend' was just released. Can Y'all please put it on your story's and promote? Sorry." I asked, they all agreed and Jack smirked at me. After they placed it on their stories I gulped and realised they were all staring at me again.

"Play the song. I want to hear." He mentioned then winked at me. My eyes rolled at Jack and Finn punched Jacks arm.

I connected my phone to Wyatt's smart TV and it started casting on the TV

(Listen to song!!!!)

"My man is my man is your man her, this her man too.
My man is my man is your man her, that's her
man.
Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
I just keep him satisfied through the weekend.
You're like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend make him lose his mind every weekend."

Jaeden raised his brows at me and then at Syatt...

"What are the lyrics? Are you talking about Wyatt a-and me?? Never mind." Sophia mentioned sounding angry. I nodded a no and gave her a look.

"It isn't about Wyatt. My writers wrote this for me, I never wrote any of the songs on this EP." I replied. Wyatt rolled his eyes and I got angry.

Why was this guy salty? Wtf.

I stood up and folded my arms.

"What's your problem? Actually don't answer that- Don't question Wyatt, he can do what he wants." Sophia spoke interrupting me. I exhaled and gulped.

"You are so right soph, he can do what he wants...So why doesn't he make the choice of being a man and stop acting like a little sissy boy." I replied, Finn stood up and held me from behind.

Wyatt just scoffed and stood up moving towards me.

"I think you and Finn should leave. Now." Wyatt whispered. I stayed quiet.

And then Finn came around front and I had to make sure no fights would start. Finn clenched his jaw and his fist. Oh no.

"Stop. Finn, hey look at me. Don't do anything. It's okay we'll leave." I spoke trying to get Finns attention. Finn looked down at me and un-clenched his fist. I turned around and faced Wyatt.

"We're over- You can't break up with me." Wyatt spoke. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yes I can. I don't give a fuck about the agency right now. I really thought you were an amazing friend Wyatt, but I guessed wrong, you're just a coward." I replied then brushed past him. I felt as Wyatt gripped my wrist.

"You can't leave me- Bro, let go of her." Finn spoke as he pushed Wyatt, I felt as Wyatt let go off my wrist and stumbled back.

"Don't even act hurt about the break up Wyatt, it was just a fake relationship." Finn mumbled.

-OOOOOOF