Support?

Wyatt POV

I knocked onto her house door.

Y/N's Mom opened the door and saw me standing there with my tub of ice cream.

"Y/N's in the back yard, by the pool." Y/N her mom mumbled.

I thanked her and walked in.
After the award show she was still getting hate, she didn't deserve any of it. I needed to see her, I wanted to see her.

Noah even told us that he was the one who kissed
Y/N first and made the move at his birthday. I felt bad for calling her out. I felt bad for so many things.

Before making it to the backyard, I grabbed two spoons and headed for the pool.

There she was, sitting by the pool with her feet dunked in.

My nervous smile was placed on as I walked towards her,

"Hey." I mumbled, Y/N turned her head and looked up at me.
A few seconds were waited out before Y/N smiled, I showed her the ice cream tub and the 2 seperate spoons.

"Can I join?" I whispered, Y/N patted the spot next to her, so I sat down.

"Wyatt, so many people hate me- I don't hate you, Finn doesn't hate you. The fans need to get over that." I mumbled while opening the ice cream tub lid.

She exhaled a breath as I handed her the spoon.

"We support you. You deserved that award, you didn't deserve getting those shoes thrown at you." I replied while facing her.

My eyes watched as Y/N scooped some ice cream onto her spoon, a small smile appeared on my face as I watched her.

"Thanks Wyatt, anyway, what are you doing here? With ice cream?" She asked me with a smile. I ate my spoonful and chuckled.

"Supporting you. Also, the night you ran from the event, I cheered you up with some ice cream... When we sat outside that store on the pavement." I explained, Y/N faced me and licked her lips slowly.

"I'm happy to have you as a friend Wyatt." She whispered, I nervously gulped and wanted to kiss her but, I couldn't.

I pulled away and faced the sunset.

An awkward silence fell upon us.

"A question you never really answered, did you like me, ever, when we had our fake relationship?" I asked and then turned my head to face Y/N.

Y/N sniffled and faced me.

"I-I, all I can say is that, I felt something with you..." Y/N mumbled.

My heart skipped a beat and I placed my spoon down.

Finn POV

I was on GC call with Jack and Chosen.

"Why isn't Wyatt picking up the phone?" I asked, I then placed my phone down and continued to look at my laptop.

"He's at Y/N's I'm pretty sure." Chosen mentioned, I snapped out of my thoughts and focused.

I licked my lips and sniffled.

"With Y/N?" I replied, Jack laughed.

"Yes Finn, he's with Y/N. He went to go get her ice cream or whatever." Jack mentioned.

My nostrils flared and my brows raised.

"Cool." I replied bluntly.

-sorry I hardly update. I've been busy and what not.