Timing

Y/N POV

It was real sweet of Noah to kiss me. But, It didn't feel right.
"Noah. I'm sorry, It doesn't feel right." I whispered as I stared at him schooled and flattered at the same time. Noah nervously looked down a nodded his head.

"No. I'm sorry, I totally didn't think. I hope we're okay?" Noah whispered back. My lips smacked together and smirked.

"Of course. We should probably head back to where everyone is." I replied, Noah agreed and chuckled.

We made our way back and Finn glared at me, he stood there with his arms folded, his eyes had trailed down and he didn't look back up at me.
Wyatt then walked up to me.

He pulled me away and I was confused.

"I walked around the corner for a second and saw you lip locking with Noah. You need to stop with hurting me and Finn's feelings. I went back and told Finn I saw you and Noah." Wyatt explained, I inhaled a breath and just raised my brows.

"It's not even like that Wyatt- What is it like then? You might as well kiss Gaten, Jack, Chosen.. I could go on." Wyatt spat back. I rolled my eyes and stayed quiet.

"You're right. I need to stop hurting you and Finn, and if that means, staying away from this entire group... Then fine, after the candles are blown out... I'm out of here." I replied then pushed past Wyatt.

As I made it back, Finn was no where to be found. I needed to talk to him before I leave.

"Noah, where's Finn? Look, After your candles are blown out, I need to leave. I'll explain later." I spoke facing Noah. Noah nodded and pointed towards the back yard.

Finn POV

I heard as the sliding door opened. I turned my head to see her...

"Finn- Stop Y/N, Wyatt told me, I don't need an explanation from you. Why would you hurt me like that? Kissing Noah?" I asked furious.

Y/N gulped and tears streamed down her face.

"I'm sorry. And, I don't love Noah, I still love you- Shut up, you clearly don't." I replied cutting her off. I felt so hurt that she'd do that to me...

I gulped and faced another direction.

"I'm sorry. And, to stop hurting you, I won't be hanging around your friends. I'll stop. I promise." She replied, I didn't say a word.

She can do whatever she wants.

- Sorry for not updating quick enough. :(: