Chapter 10

"Jordan!"

"Well babe you not happy to see me?" His words slurred.

"No, no, it's just.. A surprise?"

"You knew I was coming.."

"Yes but I thought it was just you.."

"I can't bring our friend no?" He is now angry

"Babe, it's okay I'm delighted to see you, come here" Cams arms are wide open and is desperately needing something from him.

They haven't seen each other in so long. He obliges her and runs over to her and sweeps her off her feet spinning her around until finally kissing her passionately. There love for one another involves passion. That what brings them together. At least that's my opinion.

I could see the fear in Cams eyes when she saw the state of her boyfriend. He does drink but when he drinks too much he gets aggressive and quite annoying. I do love Jordan I do, it's just, I hope he treats Cam the way she deserves to be treated. He's in for a massive surprise when he sees what she planned for their romantic evening.

To ease the tension between them I went over to Josh and Tj.

"Hey guys! It's great to see ye! But why are ye doing here?" Trying to sound as polite as possible

"Hey Luce. Well Jordan thought it'd be great if we could all be here together. Ya know the fantastic five." Josh trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible but with failing miserably.

"Okay, Josh that sounded so gay" Tj snaps. But Josh just glares at Tj.

"So how have ye been keeping?"

"Great now we found the lake where all the collage students go, wow they're boobs are like this.."

"Okay that's enough." I cover my ears. We look over to where Jordan and Cam are and they are outside at the back porch having Cams homemade lasagna. "They really are perfect for each other." Josh sighs. But it was a happy sigh.

"They're okay." Tj states. "Well I think they're each other soulmates." I proudly state. "Bullshit!" Tj is stomping around to the kitchen.

"What's up his bum?"

"I think it's the drink don't worry Lucy. Come here and give your cousin a proper welcome." He has his arms out wide. I love Josh. I'm so lucky to be related to him. We're like brother and sister. We fight a lot yes and disagree on many things but at the end of the day we're always there for each other. I mirror his actions and we share the family hug.

Josh is Richards nephew so technically were not related by blood but he's family to me. Also he will soon to me official family member as mum and Richard will be husband and wife soon.

"How's Lorraine?" Lorraine is Josh's girlfriend.

"Oh we sorta broke up.." Josh says scratching the back of his head showing no emotion whatsoever.

"Shit. Are you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine."

Poor Josh. He really liked Lorraine. They were going out for 5 months. He used to talk to me about her all the time. He came to me about advice and what to get her for her birthday and he told me about all their dates. He really did fall for her. Maybe his friends can't see it but I can see the sadness behind his piercing big green eyes. And with his jet black hair standing up on his hand and his dark circles under his eyes, I knew he wasn't 'fine.'

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I hugged him once more. Tighter this time. Letting him now I'm here for him and ready to listen.

"Not really, maybe later."

"Okay, I'm here for you okay?"

"Of course, of course. Thanks Lucy"

Tj, Josh and myself left the cabin for most of the night leaving Cam and her boyfriend alone.

We decided to go to the clubhouse and play some pool. We had an amazing time. I even spotted a smile come across Tj's face and I also think I heard a laugh too. That doesn't come around often enough.

"Yes! I win!" I shout

"Another game! Cheater!" Tj pouts. He's really laid back this evening. I like this side of our Tj not this stuck up smarty pants. Although his grey eyes were a little bloodshot with the amount of alcohol consumed, they remain bright and full of excitement and determination.

"Fine one more game, but then I'm finished with you okay?" I roll my eyes.

"Yes, yes now break the balls."

"I play Lucy next." I heard a voice behind me. I recognise the voice. I turn around to me face to face with Luke. Wow he's even more perfect up front.

"Sure, but I want to warn you if your a sore loser." I tease.

"I won't be the one losing." He winks at me.

"Game on, sugar!" Tj looks at me with fierce in his eyes. He really is concentrating. I can't help but laugh.

"Josh get me a drink. I'm gonna need it" I laugh.

•••••••••••••

"Yes! Told you I would beat you once again. I am the master at this game" I take a bow. And I didn't realise I had an audience. They were all clapping and cheering. "Thank you, thank you very much. I love you all" I tease. Luke appears once again. "Your not that bad Lucy." He smiles, that warm welcoming smile I've already grown to love. "Thanks. I'm sure I can beat your ass too." Winking at him.

Josh then appears beside me with two red cups in his hand. "Thanks Josh." I take the cup from his hand. He was kinda waiting for me to introduce Luke to him. "Oh sorry! Luke this is my cousin Josh. Josh this is my friend Luke." I wasn't sure if I should have referred Luke as my friend, but sure it's too late to go back now. "Nice to meet ya Luke" Josh reaches out to shake Luke's hand. He's so polite. "And you mate." Luke giving Josh a friendly smile. Different from the one he have me but still welcoming. "I'm sorry I think I'm gonna go back to the cabin, I'm not feeling too well. Do you mind if I borrow your spare key? I'll let ye in when you come back." I know he's just depressed here. The scenery isn't for him and he's just after a break-up he doesn't want to go out and socialise for awhile. "Sure, of course I'll see you back at the cabin. I hope your okay." I give him the best smile I could to ease him. "Bye, nice meeting you again Luke." Shaking Luke's hand once more and he disappears for the room.

I take a sip from my drink. I tastes different. It's strong flavoured like a cherry slushi. But it's nice though. I'm guessing it's some sort of alcohol. Luke catches my facial expression. "It's cherry bomb. It's quite nice but really strong flavoured isn't it?" I nod my head. I already feel the rush in my veins. It tastes sweet. "Have you ever drank it before?" I shake my head. "I've never even drank before." Trying to shout over the now very loud pop music. I take a good gulp out of the drink. It's gorgeous. I really do like the taste of it. "Woah, woah go easy there. You'll be so drunk if you keep drinking."

The remaining of that night was a blur I just remember waking up in a room I was not familiar of and I turn to see Luke Hemmings beside me! Oh god what happened last night..