Chapter 16

When I reached my cabin. I couldn't think about anything else but Ashton. He still hasn't contacted me and it's been an hour.

Oh god. Don't tell me I'm gonna be the attached clingy one. No! I won't allow it.

I knocked on the cabin door and I expected to see Cameera but instead was faced with Jordan. I put on my biggest, fake smile and he bought it.

"Hey Lucy! Cam is just inside."

No shit Sherlock.

"Oh hi Jordan."

I made my way inside and Cam jumped up from the sofa and ran over to me. "Lucy! I missed you so much! I'm so glad your here."

I've only been gone for 24 hours..

"Hey Cam. Ya I missed you too."

"So tell me everything did you do it." She winks at me.

"Am I'm just gonna make everyone some coffee I'll just be in the kitchen" Jordan points to the kitchen.

"Thanks babe" Cam responds to him and I just roll my eyes.

"So answer me. Did you?" She nudges me and she seems really hyper or excited.

"No! God no! Cam I'm only 16! Jesus Christ!"

"Calm down"

"Sorry"

"Did ye do anything?!"

I did want to tell her. I really did. But I don't think I should without Ashton's permission. I'm old fashion yes, but it's my system of things and it's not gonna change. I respect him and I'm not gonna gossip about whatever happened with us. And to be honest it probably was a 'one time thing' it probably didn't mean anything to him. After all he hasn't even called me once. Or even texted me.

"Nah we just went back and had pizza. Then I went to sleep."

"B-O-R-I-N-G" she yawned.

Jordan came in with two coffees for us.

"Babe I gotta head. Mum called and I have I mind Annie and George. Mum and Dad are going for dinner tonight. I'll Skype you" he goes over and kisses her on the head and they exchange goodbyes.

"Bye Lucy" he smiles at me.

"Bye Jordan"

As soon as his presence was absent Cameera turned to me and questioned me.

"Why don't you like him?" She whines to me.

"I don't know maybe cause he cheated on you. And not just once, twice! Why did you let him back so easily! It's only been a day Cam! And you didn't even talk it out with me?"

"Well you weren't here. I didn't know what to do"

Fair enough but that doesn't mean she should let him off easily.

"You should have called me or Skyped me!"

"Well I sent you numerous amount of texts and you didn't reply."

That's true. I ignored her statement though. Trying to avoid an argument.

"So what happened anyways. I'm here now so tell me everything!"

"Well.. He came in an gave me this emotional speech and we both ended up I tears halfway.."

"What was the speech?" I interrupt.

"Well he was explaining himself saying he was confused about his sex and just experimented and that he was drunk. If he wanted to experiment he should have done it when he was single. And he said how much he loved me and bought me perfume and chocolate. He literally begged me and went down on his knees. He then went over all our memories and he remembers every little thing. He explained his memory from the first day he met me and how I asked him could I borrow his pencil to start a conversation with him. And how he instantly fell in love with me. Lucy you wouldn't understand you have to be there"