Chapter 7

We arrive to the clubhouse bang on time. It's so crowded. I didn't realise there was this many people our age here. There has to be at least sixty of us. The clubhouse was so different compared to our cabins. It was so.. New. I didn't find it very appealing. But that is because I'm old fashioned of course. It was very modern and the outside was black and white. Cam was a little too excited and nearly fell jumping her way into the clubhouse. "Sorry" she giggled. "I'm just so excited!" She squealed.

Calum met us outside. "You came!" He was happy to see us and hugged us. He is so friendly and his smile is so welcoming, my anxious feeling going here has now dissolved. As we step inside I look around. Everything is white or black. Very boring in my opinion. The only thing I really liked was the black piano in the main hall. It was beautiful. Man this place was loaded!

As I took in my surroundings. I noticed everyone has a red cup. Great. Alcohol. Not my ideal pastime as some people like to refer it too. Calum had one in his hand. It was like he was reading my mind as he stated he didn't drink it's just Pepsi. As we stood in silence for about a few awkward seconds, he showed us around.

"Everything in here is either black or white if you didn't notice." Calum was laughing. I couldn't tell if he was joking or mocking the appearance of the clubhouse. I laughed so ease the tension. Cam is just too excited and is in awe.

"We finished the your of the ground floor ladies. I hope you enjoyed this exciting tour as much as I did." Calum is so funny. "There's an upstairs?! This place is huge for only the ground floor!" Cam gasps. "Oh well upstairs is just our hangout. Like a V.I.P lounge." He winks at both of us and we join in his laughter. "and you my friends are two very luck girls." Is he saying what I think he's saying. "Wanna come up and meet the guys?" Keeping my cool and nod casually, but Cam being too excited once again nods her head frantically before realising she looks like an idiot and goes as red as a tomato.

We go upstairs and it is completely different to downstairs. The room is covered in wood. The floor is red carpet and there is two couches in the middle of the room. In one corner there is a drum kit, a few guitars and a base. In the other corner is a bookshelf, a TV with an xbox and numerous games, and just on the left hand side is a football table. It's a typical teenage game room. And it's a warm welcoming room. And it has no bold boring colours. They're vibrant and uplifting. As well there's a good atmosphere in the room. Unfortunately there's a smell of drink too. But I shake it off my conscience.

"Ladies, this is Michael the freak in the green hair" he points us to the tall green haired guy I saw calling Ashton over when we were talking at the lake. He is much taller in person. I almost have to lift my head straight up to look at him. I'm thought I was tall at 5ft 9in but I was wrong! He looks over 6ft. His eyes are beautiful. They were like greany or a light brown. I can't exactly tell. But they're unique and so beautiful. They're so bright and his smile is so welcoming. He seems friendly all ready with his smile. He was wearing a black ripped graphic top with a unicorn on it. I can tell this guys is humorous already.

"Shut up you your only Asian." Michael mocked Calum with his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh. I know it was mean but sure I'm guessing Michael and Calum are like brothers? Michaels laugh makes Cam jump and I can tell it's sending shivers down her spine. "Dude, I'm half Scottish half Kiwi we went over this!" Calum is clearly offended and I'm guessing he doesn't like being judged for his looks.

"I'm only messing Cal?"

"Ya well stop it's infuriating!"

"Okay no more, I promise? I've had too much to drink I need to sit down"

Calum just rolls his eyes. "Anyways this is Lucy and her friend Camera" I look over to Ash where I see he is with his girlfriend. She looks.. Well she looks very inappropriate. She has hardly any clothes! She's wearing a black fishnet dress with a black bra and knickers showing. 90% of her body is revealed. How can she do that? I wondered to myself. I can barely walk down to the lake without a towel. I would never find the confidence In myself to do that. But on the other hand she looks a state. Does she actually like what she's wearing? I wonder if Ash likes it. Or the other guys, are they like that?

"Amm.. Hello?" A hand is waved in front of my face and in front of me stands an even taller guy than Michael. He's blonde and has a lip ring. It gives him this dark sort of badass edge to him. I find it appealing. And normally I find a guy with piercings and tatoos unattractive. But his was different. He was wearing a white top with ripped skinny jeans and is wearing red converse.

"Sorry the smell of alcohol in the room is distracting me" I lie. Well I'm not really lying. I despise alcohol. Well I don't mind it as long as it doesn't get out of hand. But which it usually does. Alcohol gets to the best of people and it's meant to make you happy but deep inside there's this anger bottled up that is just bursting to get out of your system and just go full force without even second thinking. That's what I don't like about alcohol you do things that makes you look like a monster and nobody wants that. And they can control it if they want to. Some people just don't have the courage to do it. "Hi I'm Luke Hemmings." I can't stop looking at his lip piercing. "Hi I'm Lucy, all if these guys seem so friendly. "That's a beautiful name! Hey were L buddy's" he winks at me. What? I look at him confused and puzzled. "Our names both begin with L, get it" he laughs hysterically. Finding the amusement in the joke I laugh along with him. I've never laughed so much within a day. This day is going well. I've three more months of this. "Your funny" I can't stop laughing.

I looked over to the boy in the red bandan... He wasn't wearing a red one anymore. Now he was wearing a navy and white one. When we met eye to eye he blushed and quickly looked away. I need to get to know this boy. Because I'm falling for a guy who has a girlfriend, I don't know anything about, and he's probably older than me, basically all I know is he love for bananas and his name. What if this goes all horribly wrong. I have a feeling something isn't right. I don't know if it's the smell of alcohol in the room or something else. What have I got myself into. Have I jumped that far? And I'm still only in the shallow end...

(Like and share my story Pleasseeee xxxx)