Chapter 11

I nudged Luke to wake him up. He moans but doesn't open his eyes.

"Luke, what happened last night?"

"Shh it's too early."

"It's 10:00"

He moans but gives in and sits up running his eyes and his hair is sticking up at the top of his head. He looks adorable.

"Don't worry, it's okay we didnt do 'it'. You passed out because you drank too much so I just took you up here to lay down for awhile, but I didn't wanna wake you up so I just let you sleep. And I didn't want to leave you on your own." He blushes a little and looks away.

"That's so sweet Luke, thank you." I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he just smiles.

"So, how drunk was I?" Literally dreading the answer to my question.

"Well, you were laughing hysterically at the TV."

"Everyone laughs at the telly?"

"Ya but it wasn't switched on.."

"Oh.. Are you serious?" Ugh I'm so embarrassed what the hell why did I let myself go to that state. Shit I probably look a state! I jump up from the bed and rush to the bathroom in the en-suite. How is the rooms in this clubhouse?

"Are you okay?" Luke shouts from the bedroom.

"Ehh, ya just felt a bit sick" I lie.

I don't look too bad. Just my hair is kinda like a bed head. And my mascara isn't smudged surprisingly. I wash my face and brush my hair. Ugh it looks awful. I just put it into a fishtail to the side. I look more human now.

I come into the room and I encounter Luke in just his black boxers. I think he noticed my mouth dropping cause he looked at me in confusion. My mouth is dry. Damn he is so sexy.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you come in."

"Sorry I should have knocked.. Emm" I cringe

"It's fine honestly." He has his black ripped skinny jeans on and he finds his black t-shift. "Would you like to go out for breakfast with me?" Luke scratches his head not making eye contact with me. "Sure." I try to say casually but I fail miserably and I sound like a squeaky mouse.

We go downstairs in silence and I realise we aren't at the clubhouse. "Did you bring me back to your place?" I ask. "Well my cabin, but ya sorry I should have told you, I forgot."

"No no it's fine honestly, I can't believe you would bring me back to make sure I was safe. That was so kind of you, you didn't have to do that." I'm truly grateful for how nice he's been to me.

"Well I didn't want to disturb anyone back at yours.. It was pretty late." He laughs. Oh god.

"So do you stay here on your own?"

"Nah I live with my boys." Awh cute.

"Awh"

"Ya, Mikey, Calum and Ashton."

As soon as he says their names, one by one they appear from the landing upstairs. They're all dressed and ready to go to the lake I'm guessing by the way their attire is.

"Morning Lucy" Calum calls from upstairs.

"Hey guys. Sorry for last night. I can't remember a thing." I try my best to make a joke out of it.

"So where are you two heading?" Ashton asks.

"Were going for breakfast and were leaving now. Luke is staring Ashton down."