Chapter 19

Ashton's POV:

God I'm such a fucking dick! Why did I just let her go. She thinks I don't care. And after I saying all of that and saying I don't want to go public with her. If she knew what happened she would understand!

I'm pacing back and forth wondering if I should get on that plane. I hear screaming and shouting. I turn curiously around to see who it is and of course I see Calum, Luke, Michael and Lucy's friend Cameera? Is that her name? They were all running towards me.

"Ashton! Don't you dare get on that plane!" Cameera shouts and before I knew it, she was on my back holding me back.

"Oh would you stop it!" I yelled

"Then don't get on that plane!"

"I'm not.."

"Your not?" The group says in unison.

"I just need a minuet okay? Go out in the car I'll be out in a minute."

"Where's Luce?" Cameera glares at me.

"She went looking for you guys? She's probably gone back to the car." I need to lie if I'm to get away.

The gang looks at each other and Calum shrugs.

"Hmm.. Okay we'll be back! Don't go anywhere!" Cameera points her long finger at me with her red nail polish.

"Eh okay?" I shift uncomfortably.

As I watch them leave. I question myself should I leave or not, I then find myself at the gateway.

"Sir may I please see your passport and ticket?" One of the flight attendants gives me that fake smile.

"Sure.. Here." I hand her my newly renewed passport.

"Enjoy your flight sir"

Lucy's POV:

I'm now rushing around to pack my things when I suddenly hear beeping. I look at my phone to see I have several texts messages. Some from Cam, Michael and Ashton.. Wait Ashton. I pathetically ignore the other texts and open Ashton's.

* I'm sorry I really like you, I just need space for awhile, I can't tell you but if you knew you'd understand. I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to be the reason for your tears. I hope you can respect that. I'll wait for you if you can wait for me <3 and I know I'm such a dick for saying this over texting but I have no credit or anything. I'm sorry I'll call you? - Ashton x*

I read and re-read that text to this day. Hoping he'll ring me or even text me, but nothing. Not even a ding. It's been almost 4 months now and I left the lake to come home to my mum and Richard. I didn't tell her exactly what happened. I just said I missed them and needed toncome home. The boys still haven't heard from Ash.

I've now decided to move on and just focus on mums wedding. They had to post phone the wedding because nothing was planned. Mum and Richard haven't had time to plan anything so I'm taking care of things. We've now decided to go with a winter wonderland themed wedding. And the final date will be the 14th of December. We've returned the bridesmaid dresses and decided to go on a more festive colour and chosen red, they're truly beautiful!

These past few months have been the hardest for me, but I've distracted myself with the wedding and school, I've texted Ashton a few times but heard nothing back, so I gave up. It's gotten easier. But at night is the only time my mind decides to go down memory Lane and bring back all the memories me and Ashton shared. Not many, but very cherishable. Why? Because we've spend the time together and not with the group. I just miss the sight of the his deep dimples and his piercing honey- hazeled eyes.