Chapter 4

PLEASE READ A/N

You bitch, I thought.

"Kate." She rolls her eyes at me, she hates me because I used to date chace.

"What do you want." I try to say something but I can't because all that will come out is 'you bitch' so I just walk away. I go back out to the picknik tables and see Mickey, Dallas, chace, and mason. I walk up to them and they turn to face me.

"Is it true?" Chace says with a sad face.

"Ya, sorry."

"Well, I'm gonna go break up with her." As soon as he says that, he leaves. I turn to mason.

"I'm gonna break up with her too. And thanks for telling me Mickey, Dallas and Carter. You guys are great friends." Mason walks off. I look at Dallas and Mickey they both have huge smiles on their faces.

"What?"

"Nothing." they say together.

"Okay? Well, anyways you guys are still coming over on Wednesday, right?"

"Ya."

"Ya."

"Okay good because that's the night mason is coming over."

"Why is mason coming over?"

"Because we have our project to and the teacher wants up to work on it after school too."

"Oh," right then the bell rings.

"Bye!" We all say together.

The rest of school went by quickly. I wait out side by Dallas car for her and Mickey. They come out walking with Chase. Hum, wonder what they are talking about. They keep on coming closer and Chase is following them too.

"Hey." Chase says to me.

"Hi?" Mickey and Dallas both have hug smiles on their faces.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Omg, is this real????!!!!

"Sure, I'd love to!"

"Okay, how about Thursday?"

"Sure that will be perfect!" Chase walks away an when he is far enough so that he can't hear me, I start to jump and squeal.

"Omg!" Now all I have to do is get Mickey and Dallas a date!

Hey. So sorry for the long update, it's going to get more existing and more stuff will happen to Mickey and Dallas.

Who do you think should get Mason; Mickey or Dallas?