Chapter 19

I wake up as look at my alarm clock. 12:30 p.m. I look at my phone and see I have a text from Jacob.

"See you at 5:30" I smile knowing I made the right choice. I see I also have a missed phone call from Dallas, no make that 3. I phone her and she answers on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi Dallas."

"Carter! Are you okay, I heard about this boy named Jacob and you?"

"Ya, there is this boy named Jacob and he goes to our school."

"Ya I know him he is my my home room."

"Well, his girlfriend was the one kissing Caleb, anyways he asked me out and we are going on a date tonight."

"REALLY?!?? We are coming over to help you get ready!" I didn't have time to say anything because Dallas hung up. 10 minutes later she shows up with Jensen, Mickey and mason. Mason looks like crap but is still his cocky self.

"Okay, what time is he picking you up?" Mickey asks as we all head up to my room.

"5:30" mason and Jensen go and sit on my bed while Mickey and Dallas question me.

"Okay, let's see your eyebrows need to be plucked, and we are going to highlight your hair." Dallas lists.

"Ya, and your nails need to be painted. Oh, and we brought over some clothes."

"Okay?" I say more in a question at there lists. They get started by plucking my eyebrows. Mason and Jensen are just sitting there. When they are done plucking my eyebrows they paint my finger nails and toe nails. Then they highlight my hair and we pick out an outfit. We decide on a pair of black tights and a blue lace top. I have a shower and when I get out Mickey curls my hair and Dallas does my makeup. I Finnish getting ready and we wait for Jacob to show up.

We hear a knock on the door and Mickey and mason go get it. I walk out my heart feels like it is beating 10 times faster. I feel the butterfly's in my tummy as I walk out and look at Jacob.

"You look beautiful." He says and I blush.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad your self." I link my arm with Jacobs and we walk out the door.

Hey guys so I'm going to try and do a whole bunch of updates today!

What team are you on?

Team Caleb

Team Jacob

~Sarah