Chapter 22

I turn on my lamp and grab my hockey stick, Dallas does the same. We go downstairs and I look through the window and so does Dallas.

"That's Jensen's car." She says.

"I'll open the door, do you want to talk to him?" She shakes her head.

"No." Dallas walks into the kitchen and I go to the door. I open it and see a pale, exhausted looking Jensen.

"Is she here?" He asks not even try to sound demanding, he just sounds tired. I nod my head but stop him before he can come in.

"She is here but she doesn't want to talk to you, but I do. Why Jensen? Why did you kiss Mickey?" He shakes his head.

"That's the thing! She came up to me and kissed me! I didn't kisser her back and by the time I had pulled away Dallas had left!" I prosses what Jensen is saying, could this be true?

"Okay, I'll try and get her to talk to you but first, you go sit in the living room while I talk to her." Jensen nods and goes to the living room. I walk into the kitchen but instead of talking to Dallas I pull out my phone and dial mickeys number.

"Hello?"

"Hey mick, can you come over please?"

"Sure, just one question."

"What?"

"Is Dallas there?"

"No." She hangs up after telling me goodbye. I know it's not right to lie but I know if she were to have known that Dallas was over then she wouldn't have came. I hear her pull up and I run to the door. I open it and she walks in and I close it.

"Why did you kiss him?" She seems shocked at first but then she sighs.

"I was jealous."

"What? But you have mason."

"I know but Dallas is just so popular and it seems like everything turns out for her, I mean when she couldn't get mason she got Jensen and some times I get so jealous, so this time I wanted to make her jealous." I see regret in mickeys eyes and I know that she know what she did was wrong and I know if she could go back to that moment she wouldn't have done it.

"I believe you Mickey, and I will try my best to get Dallas to forgive you." We hug and I tell her that Dallas had actually been here. I bring Mickey, Dallas, and Jensen into the kitchen and Dallas and Jensen are all sending Mickey death glares and I feel a little bad for her, jealousy got the best of her.

"Okay, Mickey please tell Jensen and Dallas what you told me." She nods.

"Listen Dallas I'm so so sorry for what I did, to be honest, I was just jealous. You always get something in the end like when you couldn't have mason, you got Jensen and sometimes I just get so jealous and for once I just wanted to make you jealous." By the time Mickey is done saying her speech, she is in tears.

"Mickey I didn't know that you felt that way, you shouldn't be jealous, look at you, you are beautiful and smart and athletic. Plus you have an amazing boyfriend. You should be proud with who you are." Dallas says before Mickey and Dallas get up and hug. They pull me in for a hug.

"Thanks Carter."

"Your welcome. so you guys are bffs again?" They nod. Jensen clears his throat and Dallas runs up to him and hugs him before he pulls her in for a kiss.

"Well, I'm going to go back to my house, thanks again carter." Says Mickey and she leaves. Dallas and Jensen leave not to long after that and I go to my room and try to fall asleep but all I can think about is Jacob. I pull out my phone and text him.

Me: Hey.

He texts back within seconds.

Jacob: hey what's up?

Me: nothing, Hbu?

Jacob: just thinking about you.

Me: me too.

Jacob: you were thinking about you, or me?

Me: lol, I meant you.

Jacob: well don't worry because you are going to see me bright and early because I'm going to give you a ride to school tomorrow.

Me: okay, well better go to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Jacob: sweet dreams.

I put down my phone and I fall asleep.

Hey guys. So I'm going to make a sequel to this book, I haven't started writing and I don't have a name yet but I do have a story line. It will still have Carter, Mickey, Dallas, Mason, Jensen, and Jacob. Also so far I haven't gotten any edits and the contest ends on Monday so please send some in.

📱VOTE📱

✏️COMMENT✏️

~Sarah