Chapter 35

We walk down the hall to the restaurant. We ask for a table for 8 because the boys thought it would be a good idea to sit together.

"So are you guys like best friends or brothers..." Asks Dallas.

"Well, me, Brayden, hunter, Matt, and Jackson are all brothers." Brandon says, it seems like he is the head of the pack because when ever we ask a question or something like that, he is the one to answer.

"So what are you ladies doing in New York?" He asks.

"Shopping, and stuff" Dallas says.

"And stuff; what kind of stuff?" Brandon asks prying for information.

"We don't know yet, why what about you guys."

"We came to, you now, party." Brandon says trying to think of an answer.

"Party? Wouldn't you want to go to Vegas?" I ask them.

"Ya but New York is the only one we could afford." For some reason I feel like that isn't turn, you couldn't afford Vegas but you can afford New York? I brush it off not wanting to pry just incase it is a sensitive topic for them.

"Anyways, here's the food." Brandon says and we turn around to see 4 waiters bring our food. I spot mine and my tummy grumbles in satisfaction. The plate is placed infringement of me and I wait for the others to get there food before digging in. I take a bit and it is the best food I have ever tasted.

"It's good hey?" I turn to the right and see Jackson, I nod not wanting to stop eating.

***

We finish eating and the boys pay for the meal; not that we didn't try to pay for our selves, they just wouldn't let us. We walk back to our hotel room and say goodbye to the boys. They invite us to hang out with them but we decline the offer. I walk in and change from my current outfit to a pair of pajama short shorts and a baggy T-shirt. I walk into the main room an head a knock the door. I walk over an open it to see a pizza man. I take the pizza from hi and there is a note on it.

~hey,

Hope you dare the pizza

I wonder who sent this but then it clicks. I open the door and go to the room next to mine; I knock on the door and guess who opens the door?