Chapter 17

Today is the first game of the year for our highschools hockey team. I get up and have a shower before curling my hair and putting on my makeup. Since there is a game that means it is school spirt day so I put on a pair of black tights, red socks and one of my sweaters with my schools logo on it. I finish getting ready and wait for Dallas to show up. I hear a honk and get into her car. Dallas is wearing black jeans, red shoes and Jensen's jersey. Her hair is straight.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey!" Dallas says in a peppy voice. We go pick Mickey up and she is wearing black tights, red flats and masons jersey. Her hair is straight.

"Sup." she says when she gets in. We drive to school with 5 seconds of summer; she looks so perfect turn really loud. When we get there, we get out and our school is filled with people in red, white and black. Plus a whole bunch of saints posters. I go to my locker. There will be no classes because we have a pep-rally and then we just hangout for the rest of the day. I see Caleb walk up.

"Hey, carter."

"Hey Caleb."

"So I was wondering, all the guys on the hockey team gets their girlfriend or crush to wear their other jersey, so I was wondering if you could wear mine?" I smile as Caleb holds out his jersey.

"I'd love to." I pull off my sweater quickly because I only have a tanktop on underneath and feel Caleb's eyes on me. I take the jersey and slip it on. "Thanks."

"No problem." Me and Caleb walk to the gym. He tells me that all the girls wearing the jerseys have to go on stage with them. We lined up so Jensen and Dallas where on one side of me and mason and Mickey are on the other. When Dallas saw me she flipped. I guess she really likes Caleb and she wants us to be together but I'm still not to sure if Caleb's the one, and I know I'm being a major bitch for dragging Caleb on like this but I'm try here okay? The coach of the hockey team calls out the team and we all go out. Everyone is screaming their heads off and I smile knowing how much our school cares. I feel Caleb give me a reassuring squeeze. I look at him and smile.

When the pep-rally is done we all go and do whatever we want. Me, Dallas, Mickey, mason, Jensen and Caleb all go outside and sit on the benches. We decide to talk about our annoying teachers for the rest of the period.

School goes by fast full of talking and hanging out. Me Mickey, and Dallas all pile into Dallas's car and to the hockey arena. All the boys where going to go to the arena with the team. When we get there we pick a seat. I volunteer to go get snacks. I order a hot chocolate and pop corn for Mickey. And just 2 hot chocolates for me and Dallas. I walk back to my friends and we wait for the game to start. The ref drops the puck and the opposing team gets it, the eagles. The saints get the oil back and Masons on a breakaway. He scores and makes it 1-0. By the third period we are losing by 2. The puck is dropped and Caleb and Jensen race down the ice. Jensen passes it to Caleb who scores. The crowd goes crazy. Next Jensen is going down the ice, 3 on 1. Jensen swerves around the 3 and scores. Mason is the next one to score 15 seconds before the buzzer goes giving them the win. After the game everyone goes to a party at mason's house but I skip. I give Caleb back his jersey and go back to my house. I get into some pj's and plug my headphones in and listen to music until I drift off to sleep.

Hey everyone. I'm going to do some POV's. This chapter is for @happilyamity. She is awesome and helped me a lot with this book! Go follow her.

👉Comment

👍Vote

~Sarah