Chapter 15

Today is the dance and we are heading to mickeys house now to get ready. We all have showers to freshen up (different showers.) I get out and blow dry my hair. I get Dallas to curl it and Mickey does my make up. Mickey has her hair curled too while Dallas has her hair looking naturally wavy. Once we are all done our hair and makeup we put on our dresses. We finish getting ready and hear a doorbell ring. Mickey runs down and gets it.

"Carter! Dallas!" She calls us and me and Dallas walk out of the room to be greeted by our dates. All 3 of them are standing there. I walk over to Caleb.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I link arms with him and we go to his car. We get to the dance and me, Mickey and Dallas go dance while the boys just talk and eat chips. A slow song comes on.

"Okay, I want everyone to find a dance partner." I see mason walk over to Mickey and Jensen walk over to Dallas. I see Caleb walk over to me. He puts his hands on my hips and I put mine on his shoulder. We away to the song until it ends.

We stay at the dance until it is over. At the end we all deside to go for ice cream then to the beach. We go to the ice cream shop and I order Oreo ice cream. We finish up our ice cream before the 6 of us head to the beach.

"This was a really fun night." Dallas says as we all sit down in the sand.

"Ya." I agree. We end up playing truth or dare.

"Okay, okay, carter your turn."

"Okay, mason, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to run into the cold water with only your boxers on." Mason gets up and strips down to his boxer and runs into the freezing cold water. When he comes out he sits back down.

"That is pay back." I tell him. we stay and play truth or date for a while. We decide to leave around 12:00. Caleb drops me off at my house.

"I had a lot of fun tonight."

"Ya me too."

"Maybe we could do this again."

"Ya, maybe."

"Bye carter."

"Bye Caleb." I get out of his car and go up to my room and get out of my dress and into pjs. I plug in my headphones and listen to music as I drift off to sleep.