Chapter 5

Today is wendsday and today is the day that mason is coming over, so is Mickey and Dallas.

I get up and have a shower. I curl my hair and put some makeup on. Today is kind of cold so I put on jean shorts and a sweater. I grab my purse and phone and wait for Dallas. She pulls up in forint of my house an I run out to her car. Dallas is wearing a pair of super skinny jeans and a TFIOS t-shirt on.

"Hey carter."

"Sup Dallas."

"Guess what."

"What?"

"Mason asked me out."

"WHAT?!?!!!!!???!!?!"

"Ya he texted me last night. We are going on our date on Friday."

"Where r u guys going?"

"He said it was a suprise."

"Omfg. I'm so happy for you." Me and Dallas talk about her date until we reach mickeys house. We stop talking because we know it would make her jelouse. Mickey comes out and she is wearing a pair of black shorts and a Mickey Mouse sweater.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Mickey says as she gets in.

We get to school and go our septet ways. Mickey says she needs to tell me something so she comes to me to my locker.

"He asked me out." What?

"What?"

"Mason asked me out, and I said yes!!"

"Really?! I'm so happy for you."

"Ya it's o Saturday but it's a suprise."

"Wow!"

"Ya but I need to get to class so see you at lunch. And don't tell Dallas."

"K, bye." As soon as Mickey leaves I relize something. Dallas said mason asked her out, on Friday. And Mickey said that mason asked her out too, on Saturday. Omfg, that little man whore. I race into class and mason sees me. He flashes one of his famus smiles that would make any girl melt, well any girl but me.

"Mason."

"What?"

"So I hear you are going on a date with Dallas."

"Ya. and?"

"And I also hear you are going on a date with Mickey. Wow, Mickey and dallas, nice catch." As soon as I say that, I worried look comes to his face.