Chapter 16

If like to dedicate this chapter to; TruthTellerAC. She is awesome and is super nice!! Go follow!

I wake up and feel horrible. I get into the shower and put on shorts and a sweater. It's starting to get colder out but just right for shorts and a sweater. I put on some makeup and grab my bags that I need for school. Dallas is waiting outside when I get there. I hop in her car.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I say in a monotone voice.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel horrible."

"Oh! okay." We drive and go pick Mickey up. She hops in the car.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey." She says.

"I won't need a ride tonight, I getting one with mason." Me and Dallas Oooo.

"Stop it." Mickey yells. Me and Dallas go silent. We get to school an go out separate ways. I get to my locker and I see Caleb standing there.

"Hey Carter." I smile back at Caleb not really I the mood to talk.

"I was wondering if you maybe would like to go on a date with me tonight?"

"I would love to Caleb, but I have to work tonight."

"Oh, well maybe another time?"

"Of course!" Caleb walks away and I head to my class.

The rest of the period goes by super quick. It's lunch so I get what I want from the cafe and meet Mickey and Dallas at a table.

"So what has happened in everyone's life's so far." Dallas asks just as Jensen sits down.

"Hey." He greats everyone and we all great him back. He puts his arm around Dallas shoulders.

"Well, Caleb asked me out but I turned him down."

"What?!? Why?!?" Dallas yells.

"I have to work tonight, and in not to sure if I even want to be in a relationship."

"But Caleb's so cute." Mickey adds. Mason walks over to the table and sits next to Mickey. I look at mickey and Dallas and they both look so happy with their bfs. When I look at them I wish I was in a relationship too, but then sometimes I just don't want to put up with it.

"So hockey is starting soon, are you playing?" I ask Jensen trying to change the conversation.

"Ya."

"What about you mason?" Mason has been the captain of our schools hockey team for the past 2 years.

"Yes of course, and I plan on being the captain too!" He says bragging.

"It actually starts next week." He says excitedly. The lunch bell rings and we go our septet ways.

School goes by slow and I get Dallas to drop me off at work. I work at a little cafe. When my shift is over I phone my mom to drive me home. We get home and I go to my room and get into some comfy clothes. It's only 9:00 so I watch netflix and eat junk food. I look on Instagram and see both Mickey and Dallas had posted things on Instagram of there dates that they are on. Right now I want a boyfriend but I'm not too sure if I really do. I fall asleep thinking of that.

Sorry for the boring chapter. It's about to get existing.

Now do you think that Caleb and Carter should get together or nah?

Who do you ship?

Mickson

Densen

Or Carleb?

(I know I changed some of the ship names but sometimes I forget them so I just make new ones)

Comment | Vote

~Sarah