Chapter 43

Dallas, mickey, Brandon, Matt and Jackson finally get back from the club so we dicide to hang out in our room.

Me, Hunter and Brayden walk back to my room after mickey texts me.

"Carter, can I talk to you?" Hunter asks me. I nod and we stay in the hall while Brayden goes into the room.

"I have to tell you something." He says and a see a nervous look come to his face.

"I like you, like more then a friend and when you friend zoned me it hurt. I just wanted to tell you that and I'm sorry if I just ruined our friendship and-" I cut him off before he can say anything else.

"I like you too- I thought you just wanted to be friends." He looks at me and smiles.

"Oh, well Carter would you like to go out with me tomorrow for lunch?" He asks and with a bright smile on my face, I accept.

"Okay, well we should probably get in there." He says and I nod. We walk in.

"Hey, Carter, you and hunter are going to make babies?" Mickey asks stumbling her way over wih Dallas behind. i look at hunter.

"Maybe we should go." Hunter says and brayden comes up with three drunk boys with him.

"Ya, we should." Hunter leaves helping brayden with matt, jackson, and brandon.

"Okay girl, off to bed." I shoo them to their rooms and put them in bed. Once I'm done i walk over to the boys room and knock on the door. Hunter opens it.

"Hey." he says grinning.

"Hey, just wanted to make sure everyone is alright; i mean considering this was dallas's idea."

"Ya, every ones okay."

"I want a twinkies." I hear matt yell.

"Shut up matt." Hunter yells back.

"Sorry about that." he says and i shake my head.

"no, its okay. well i should probably go see if the girls are okay; I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Ya, see you tomorrow." Hunter closes the door and i walk back to my room and open the door. Mickey and dallas are both passed out in bed so i go change into pjs and hop in my bed. I fall asleep and don't hear the alarm that blast though the hotel.

Hellooo- I'm so sorry for not updating in a while and sorry that this is such a short chapter but.. I don't really have an excuse. Anyways please comment and vote it really helps.

~Sarah