Chapter 24

Today is Mickey's surprise party. The bell ring's dismissing class for the day. I'm getting a ride with Mason because Dallas is taking Mickey to get her nails done but little does Mickey know, while she is getting her nails done we will be getting her surprise party ready. I walk out of school making sure Mickey doesn't see me and to Mason's car. We drive to my house and start by making a cake. I put 'Happy 3 Month Anniversary' Then I put some chips in some bowls and make some punch.

"Hey Mason." He looks up from what he is doing and looks at me.

"Ya?"

"I'm just going to go get ready, k?" He nods his head and I go upstairs to my room to get ready. I quickly re-straighten my hair and out on a pair of tights and a nice shirt that I just got. I re-apply my makeup and I'm done in 10 minutes. I go back downstairs and Mason is sitting on my couch with a nervous look on his face.

"Are you okay Mason?" I ask him taking a seat beside him.

"Ya, it's just I want this to be perfect for Mickey." I smile, knowing that Mason has finally changed.

"You really like her, hey?" He nods his head.

"Just thinking of her makes me smile." Mason is interrupted when someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it." I get up and go to the door, opening it revealing Jensen and Jacob. I let them in but Jacob pulls me in for a hug.

"I feel like haven't seen each other all day." He says into my neck sending shivers though my body and I giggle. We pull apart and Jensen says hey to me. The party is just going to be me, Jacob, Jensen, Dallas, Mason and well, Mickey. About 30 minutes after Jacob and Jensen show up Dallas texts me tell me that her and Mickey are driving to my house and should be there in 1 minute. The 4 of us hide and wait for Mickey and Dallas. I hear them welcome up the steps and Mickey opening the door. We jump up.

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY 4 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!" We yell and Mickey just stands there with a amazed look on her face. I see her eyes water and Mason walks up to her.

"Happy 4 month anniversary babe." He says and hands her a gift box. She opens it and pulls out a necklace. It has a heart.

"flip it over." Mason says a huge grin on his face. She flips it over and it has M+M, Mickey and Mason.

"Oh my god, Mason. It's beautiful." She says wiping a tear from her eye while Mason put the necklace on her.

"Did you guys do this?" She asks Dallas, Jacob, Jensen and me. They nod.

"Well, Carter did most of the work." Dallas says pointing to me. Mickey runs up and gives all of us hugs. Mickey walks over to the table where the cake is.

"You guys, this is to sweet." I grab a knife and cute the cake. I hand it out and Mickey and Mason do the cute couple thing that a couple would do at their wedding, Mason and Mickey link their arms and shove a piece of cake in their face. We all start to laugh. I get up to throw my plate away but Jacob pulls me aside.

"Hey babe." He says and I blush.

"Yes?" I say acting like I have something better to do when I don't.

"Hey, I just wanted to see you, it's seems like we haven't been spending anytime together." He says putting his hands up in defence.

"I know." I say agreeing, it's true we have been spending that much time together.

"Well, I have a hockey game tomorrow and I need my girlfriend to wear my jersey." I blush when he calls me his girlfriend.

"Okay, I'll wear your jersey. Under one condition though."

"what is it?"

"You have to buy me Starbucks tomorrow." I see an annoyed look come to his face.

"Whats up with you white girls and Starbucks?" He says and we both laugh. Jacob agrees and we go back to the party.

         Everyone goes home around 10:00 and I'm left to clean up. I turn on some music and clean up, I can't help but thinking that right now, I have a pretty awesome life.

Okay, so what do you guys think? Please comment and vote, it really helps! Byeee!

~Sarah