Bittersweet P1

[You guys really want this confession chap Huh? Well guess who did it lol.

I honestly love this chapter and procrastinated schoolwork to finish it please appreciate.

Also, I think there will be maybe 1-2 more chapters. It depends on if I decide to add something or not.

(Hint:peridots mystery symbol/signature)

Hehehe enjoy.]

Peridot POV.

...

I was completely frozen. He was wearing the same suit from school, holding his hands together almost nervously. His leg moved slightly as if was debating on whether to step towards me or not.

Half of me was confused and scared, the other half wanted to run away.

But apparently lapis's legs made up their mind and he stepped toward me, gently grabbing my hand.

I didn't know what to say, and since apparently I was unable to move, I somehow let lapis gently lead me to where his truck was sitting.

Lapis coughed a bit and motioned for me to sit, and when I just kept blankly staring at him in both awe and terror, he guided me to sit, too.

This is when I calmed down and glanced around, not moving my head. His guitar was sitting up against the side, and there was so little light that he had brought 2 lanterns.

Cliche romantic moment... am I dreaming?

He coughed again, catching my attention and our eyes met. He smiled slightly, then sighed, stepping forward again to stand directly in front of me.

"Peri... i..." he seemed to blank out, like he knew what he was going to say, but forgot.

"I... I know."

I stayed silent, slightly confused again. "I... what?" He set his hand on mine, looking further into my eyes.

"I know it's you. Peri you're the one who drew the picture, aren't you?" It was a question, but by his tone he was absolutely sure.

"How..."

"It was a hunch... but I... i know it's true now." His eyes got a bit sad. "I can't imagine how much it hurt to act like a friend..."

I looked down too. "Does it even matter now?"

I felt him tighten his grip on my hand, but I refused to look at him.

"Peri, of course it does... I was so blind... but I know now. And..." I looked up, only with my eyes, to see him think for a second. "And I don't want to lose you..."

I looked up fully, as his face turned a bit red. We were looking at eachother again, but I felt my face heat up. He... was this...

He held my hand up, between both of his. "But before... uhm... I just... uh... hold on"

He let go of my hand and went over to his guitar, smiling nervously as he began to strum to a familier tune.

Oh my god...

"Bittersweet..." I whispered, and saw lapis relax a little, even smiling more naturally.

"I'm just setting, I'm just setting a trap, but I'm not pullin no, im not pullin for you you're just pullin at me..."