FRIENDSHIP | FIVE

0.5 little brother & friends

"Seriously? Are you not tired of watching this?" Noah questioned his older sister as he peeked inside of her dark bedroom, hearing the familiar tune that played in the beginning of every episode on 13 reasons why. When the fifteen-year-old left for school earlier this morning, his sister was watching the Netflix series that everyone loved—a show that Noah could really care less for.

But it has been eight hours still the fifteen-year-seen his sister, and here she was still in bed in that awkward, yet comfortable position while watching her show. Dropping his book bag on the ground beside her door, Noah kicked his shoes off of his feet before approached his older sister's bed—jumping on it. Moving up to lay on top of Zoey, Noah rested his head on his sister shoulder, looking down at her as she stared at the flat screen ahead of her. "You okay Zo?"

"Mhm-hmm." Zoey hummed, closing her eyes for a brief second. Once Headmaster Louis granted Zoey request to head home for the time being, the seventeen-year-old spent the last three days laying in her bed, watching different genres of movies and series on Netflix and Hulu. "I'm not gon' lie, I'm lowkey happy that Hannah died—she was lowkey pissing me off."

"I really don't see what the hype about—sure it's raising awareness about teen suicides and all that other good stuff, but half of the shit she been through was because of her." Noah mumbled, rolling his eyes. "But seriously, are you good?"

"Yeah." Zoey mumbled before shaking her head. "No."

"Alright," Noah mumbled as he arched his eyebrow softly. Moving off of his older sister, Noah moved to rested his back against the headboard of her bed—folding his arms over his chest and crossing his legs at the ankles. "what's wrong?"

Sighing as she turned on her back, staring up at the ceiling, Zoey opened her mouth to tell her brother what happen earlier this week. With Noah, interrupting her every once in awhile to add his input, he made sure to voice how angry he was when hearing how the Eagles ruined his sister's things.

"Boi—they better be lucky I don't go to that school." Noah mumbled to himself—shaking his head as a low chuckle slip past his lips. "You better sue them folks. Up there ruining people shit because they mad they lost a fucking challenge. What type of shit is that?"

"Don't worry about it Noah, but I got they asses when I go back." The seventeen year old told her brother, resting her interlocked hands on top of her chest. She was still pissed over her ruin items, getting angrier by the second every time she thought about it. But one thing for sure, Zoey is on they asses when she get back.

Nodding his head. "I'm on Alex ass when I see him."

Knowing that her brother was dead ass, Zoey just nodded her head softly as she listened to her brother continued to talk about how it was on sight with the younger Woods sibling.

"What do that Louis nigga do? Nothing?" Noah then questioned his sister, highly annoyed. He really wanted to put his foot in Alex, Daniel and Parker asses.

Shrugging her shoulders, Zoey didn't know what Louis did to the Eagles for ruining her things. "I don't even know, and I really don't matter because Imma do something about it."

"Man—honestly Zo, I think you should leave that school and come back to public school." The fifteen-year-old told his older sister, not wanting her to still be at that school. "You see they don't care about you—or you personal shit."