Vampire AU

Vampires abilitys
|Control people by looking them in eye|Fly very fast from blood|special pentagram gives ability to be in the sun|Really good smelling ability|Mindreading|
-------

Keith and Lance had a wonderful relationship. Lance loved Keith so much, he would take him on a date every other night. Keith loved Lance to. They were meant to be. But another thought not.

Lance was walking home from the store, buying Keith some chips and a soda like he asked. As he walked he saw Shiro. Keith's brother. But why was he here? He was suppose to at a college on the west coast. At least, that's what Keith said. He decided against speaking with him. After all, him and Keith are in an argument. He was about to turn away when he heard a yell. " Lance! "

Lance turned around, looking at the slightly taller man that stood in front of him. " Hey Shiro. How's it going, and why are you in town? " Lance said. Shiro had a slight grin when he was asked how he was. You see, he had a huge crush on Lance since highschool. He was going to tell him. And he was going to be with him, whether he wanted to or not.

" I'm in town to actually see you. I wanted to ask you something. " Lance looked a little shocked. And confused. " So what is it? " Lance asked, wanting to get hone as quick as possible. He was a little suspicious of how Shiro was acting. " Lance, when I first saw you in highschool, I knew I was in love. Your beautiful brown hair and light pink lips, and I came here to tell you.... I love you! "

Shiro P.O.V

Lance looked at me, " I'm sorry Shiro, I already have a boyfriend. He's wonderful and sweet. I love him to much to let him go. Sorry that I can't return the feelings. But we can still be friends. " I was shocked. I was too late. Well time for plan B. " Lance, please look me in the eye and say that. " I said sternly. Lance turned around and fell still, eyes having a foggy pink hue to them. I said, " I want you to call your boyfriend and breakup with him. Tell him it just wasn't working out. " He reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. Scrolling thru the contacts, I saw he was dialing Keith. " I said your boyfriend, not my brother. " Lance just kept going. He hit dial.

Keith P.O.V

I was cooking dinner which was some steak and broccoli, while waiting for Lance. I was putting the pan in the washer when my phone started ringing. I looked at the contact. Lance. I answered, " Hey babe, what's the matter? Did something happen? " " Im sorry Keith, but this isn't working out. I'm breaking up with you. " I stopped. What? " What do you mean were breaking up? " He said he loved me. I ran outside, dinner forgotten as I try and find Lance. I caught on to him and went with super speed. I also called Pidge and Hunk so they could help to.

I finally made it to where Lance was. But someone I never wanted to see again was their. Shiro. My older brother. I saw Lance in his hold. " Lance? Babe? Come on. " I said. I looked in his eyes. Pale pink. Crap! " Shiro, let him go! " I yelled. " Sorry Keith. I love him and he loves me. Right babe? " Lance spoke, " I love you Shiro. "

I heard a few footsteps behind me. Turning, I saw Pidge and Hunk. Shiro whispered something to Lance, setting him down. Lance started nodding off once he was set down. Shiro growled at me. I understood well. We're battling for Lance now. He ran at me. I took a side step, hoping to throw him off balance. In the background I see Pidge and Hunk carry Lance away so he doesn't get hurt.

I ran at Shiro full speed and luckily, knocked him into a wall. He was knocked unconscious. I thought he had more of a fight in him. I raced back to find Lance laying in the back of Hunk's truck. He looked so peaceful. Also, yes. They know im a vampire. He started driving Lance and I to our apartment where we normally hang out. Hunk parked in the big garage next the the apartment complex. We all piled out while I grabbed lance and gave him a piggyback to our room. I layed him down on the bed and tucked him in. Hunk and Pidge said they were not leaving till they know lance is okay and awake, so I gave them the guestroom and the couch.

Shifting in bed, I woke up to find Lance not next to me. I shot up looking around to see our door open. I got up slowly peeking out to the hallway when I heard music and smelled pancakes.I rushed to see lance with Hunk and Pidge. I ran up to him and gave him a bearhug. " Whoa, you okay Keith? " Lance asked me. " Do you not remember what happened last night? " I asked, wanting to hear what happened when I wasn't their. He said Shiro was confessing his love to Lance but he said he didn't love him and wanted to be friends and then it's blank. I told him what happened, knowing he would want to truth. He was just glad that I wasn't hurt and I'm glad he is safe.

The rest of the day we spent with Hunk and Pidge, watching movies and playing ' The Game of Life. ' Everything was amazing now that I have my wonderful boyfriend back.