Stalker

Lance

Allura said she was going to grab everyone and meet back at the cinemas with me, so I had to close up by myself. I helped the last customer and gave them their money back. When they were out of the store, I turned off our bright, light up open sign. I walked to the back and cleaned all of the bowls and mixers to get rid of the extra batter. I walked to the back closet and grabbed the old mop and the green and neon blue bottle of cleaner. I mixed it with some water and started mopping the kitchen floor, I went to the dining area and wiped the tables and chairs. When I finished, I flipped the chairs and put them on the table. I went to grab a broom and swept the floor. I locked the register and did one final check before I knew everything was set.

I locked the door and walked to the side of the bakery. I went up the stairs and opened the door. I shared the apartment with my best friends, Pidge and Hunk, who I have know practically my whole life. We choose above the bakery because one, Hunk owned it, two, Pidge and I work their, and three, the rent was cheep for this nice apartment. We all had our own room, so I wasn't complaining. I wakkked down the hall and opened the door to my room. The walls were painted blue and had white accents of stripes. I had a hamper filled with clothes and textbooks spread out in the other corner near my bed. I never moved my literature note or my art notebook from my desk, so everything was messy. I ran to my closet to grab a nice pair of clothes. Just a white shirt, plaid over shirt, black pants, and sneakers. I grabbed my wallet and phone, shoving them in my back pocket. I lock the apartment door and jumped over the ledge onto the mattress no one has moved for like, three years. I only saw a few couples in a clothing store, but other than that, it was eerie and quiet. The street lamps lit up the sidewalk and street. I made it to the end of the street and saw a boy looking through the store window. Sean. He was in my art course last year. He was kicked though for the rest of the year because of getting into a few fights in a day.

I pressed the button and waited for the light to change. I saw he walked over to the light post on the other side of the street and pressed the button for the crosswalk. I saw him staring at me from the other side of the street. I smiled at him and waved, trying to be polite. The light changed yellow. The car coming by slowed as the light turned red. The crosswalk changed to the man walking as I looked back at Sean. He didnt move from his spot on the other side. I pulled my phone out to check the time. Eight forty six. I had fourteen minutes to make it to the movies on time. I walked past Sean, until he grabbed my arm. "Don't I know you?" I nodded at him, explaining. "Um...we were in the same art class last year. I'm Lance." I held my hand out for him to shake. He shook my hand with a firm grip. "Nice to see you again, Lance." His face held a grin as he stood in front of me. I looked behind him to see a street clock. Crap. "I'm sorry, but if I don't leave now, I'm going to be late. I'm meeting some friends at the movies." I didn't want to tell him I was also meeting my boyfriend. "I'll walk you there." I didn't want to be rude, so I agreed to let him walk me.

The walk was awkward. The entire time, we didn't say anything, but Sean kept staring at me from the corner of his eye. When we arrived at the theater, I saw Allura and Keith outside. I ran up to them, but yelled to Sean a thanks. When we walked in, Keith asked me, "Who was that?" I looked to him and said, "Just a boy from my art class last year. He was kicked out for the same reason you were last year." Keith nodded to me, kissing my cheek right after. I blush at that, which caused him to laugh. We made it into the theater and sat down next to each other. Keith wrapped his arm around me as I leaned into him. "GAY!" Pidge screamed at the top of her lungs, causing a bunch of  people to turn to her. Half way through the movie, I felt like I was being watched. I looked to Keith and everyone else, thinking Pidge might be trying to make me uncomfortable. I looked behind, finding her enticed by the movie. I looked down, finding no one looking back here. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to Keith. "You okay," he whispered. "Yeah," I said, a little hesitant.