Fake friends and kind souls

Lance threw the flowers on the floor. He should have known that Allura would go back to Lotor. No matter how hard he tried, he was just never good enough. Replaced by his friends with Pidges brother, Matt. Replaced by Keith in the fighter pilots. Replaced by Lotor in his relationship with Allura.

A replacement.

Thas all he is. Thats all he will be, but he did realize these people never cared. They only looked to the beauty of his garden and never fully understood how much beauty was in it. How much care and love he gives out. How much passion he displays. How he throws his kindness to everyone. With everything he gives, he never gets anything good in return. Scoldings and bad looks. He only wants to help, and if no one wants that, then he'll leave. They dont want or need him so who said they would want him later on or change and pick the vines out of their garden.

Lance left early in the morning, dropping off his stuff and filling the paper work that he was no longer part of the Garrison. He would go to a normal public school and be a normal kid who will have fun and enjoy his time while making new friends. His old friends wouldnt care he left or that he was hurt. Lance also knew he would need something to keep his mind off of things that reminded him of the Garrison, so he told himself he would sign up for swim club and see if they had an art club. Lance knew this is what needed to happen for him to feel better and emotionally stable.

A few months later

I was enjoying my new school. There were nice people and so many new thing to try. I had a small friend group with amazing people. There was Tim who liked music, Green day, and video games. Reese was a big theater nerd and wanted to be on Broadway one day. She also loved to crochet and is a huge fan of marvel. Alex was really nice but really weird, but that made her stand out so much. R.J was cool too. He played in marching band and was funny, making jokes a lot. Then there was Elizabeth. She really liked art and was a shy person. She showed me around the first day and helped me in classes, tutoring me when needed. She also like to swim in her free time, but not as a sport. Also, shes a bookworm. I loved them all so much. They were so nice to me and didnt care how I acted. They like my jokes and flirting from time to time. They had reasonable conversations and not about VSCO girls and how aesthetically pleasing their photo was. They were a normal group of friends who cared for each other deeply. I felt happy with them. They accept me and my garden of flowers without withering them.

But not all good things last long. When I saw him, things weren't pretty.

"Keith?"

------
Ik this is short but I'm working on three diffrent chapters to publish at the moment. I hope you all had a nice night, day, afternoon, whatever it is for you.

              From me, good night.