Sorry

"We just can't bring you back Lance. You understand. For the good of the universe." I remembered how I got here. I understand Shiro. I understand perfectly. We went here to save Matt, but you all left me. I understand well. You all wanted the replacement gone. You needed someone more qualified. Smarter. Better. More attached to you. I understand. That I'll never be Keith. I'll never be you. I'll never Pidge or Hunk or even like the princess. You probably like Slav better than me.Thats why we saved Matt.

" Well Paladin, are you ready for today? We have lots of fun things planned. If you want it to hurt less, all you have to do is answer our questions." Lotor stated as he walked in. I couldn't handle it. They didn't want me. So I'll go somewhere I'm more useful. Where I can be helpful and respected. " Where is Voltron?" I looked down at the bottom of the door. "I don't know sir." I replied. Lotor looked at me with curiosity. "What's with the sudden change of attitude little Lance. The other day you were begging for me to let you go. Now here you are giving me respect." I just kept staring. "I saw that the paladins are not worth my time anymore. They betrayed me, so I'll betray them.

Lotor looked at me happily, "This is wonderful. I've had my eyes on you since the day I saw you. The paladins never gave you the respect you deserve, but with me, well as long as you fulfill your purpose, you'll have everything you want." I just nodded. "Now tell me who you serve." "I serve for the Empire and the Galra." I looked up at him,"And I belong to you." He looked so pleased with himself. "Lets go my pet. We have much to do in little time. Now you can help me get your friends. I nodded and continued walking with him. He looped his arm, motiong me to do the same.

▪▪▪▪▪

It's been a month since Lance was taken. Shiro said he was caught while we tried to save Matt. I missed him. Our arguments and our bickering. I miss his face and his wonderful smile. The chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He was perfect. But he might be dead. I wish I didn't have to think that he could be dead, but Shiro said that he was probably dead because it was Lotors ship.

We were going on a mission to get info today. Its suppose to be a quick, in and out, but it never stayed that way. A gas leaked in the room and knocked us out. When we woke up, were all chained to chairs. I was facing Shiro- wait. Why is he on that side and were on this side. Suddenly, the door opened. Lotor strolled in with a boy. With chocolate brown hair and... ocean....blue....eyes. "Lance?" He glanced at me and looked back at Shiro. He sat down on the table with all the knifes and torture weapons.

"Lance, what are you doing? Why are you working with the Galra? Let us out? Are you controlling him Lotor!?!" We all had so many questions, but lance put his hand up and shot a look Shiros way. "So I'm guessing you didn't tell them Shiro." Shiro had a panicked face. "What do you mean?" Lance answered the question without looking at Pidge. "He lied to you about what happened." He looked over at us. He had a blank stare but his eyes held to many emotions. "What are you talking about!" "He lied to you about what happened to me!" He raised his voice. We all looked surprise. "Would you like me to tell you what happened?" Shiro was shaking his head no while Lotor was looking at us, amused by what's happening and holding Lances hand. We nodded, wanting to know.

"What happened was Shiro shoved me into a cell as we were escaping. He pushed me into the chair in the room and held me down while he tied my hands and legs down. He looked up and me and said 'We just cant bring you back Lance. You understand. For the good of the universe.' I just looked mortified. I thought you cared I thought it was a joke. I really did understand Shiro. I'm not who you want me to be. You left me so you could get Matt to pilot Blue. So you wouldn't have to see me or have me on the team."

"So Shiro let me apologize, but I can't let you all go. You understand. For the good of the universe!" Lance looked pissed. He walked out of the cell, slamming the metal door with Lotor following and grabbing his hand and kissing him. I looked over at Shiro. "Is this true Shiro?" Shiro never responded to the question.